PITTSBURGH, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL is pleased to announce that 29 of the firm's Pittsburgh-based attorneys have been included on the 2013 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Pennsylvania Rising Stars (the state's young attorneys), which will be published in the June 2013 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the June 2013 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2013:
- Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher, Jr., Jill Locnikar Bradley, Thomas D. Maxson
- Bonds/Government Finance: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Business Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson, II.
- Employment & Labor: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, James B. Brown, Robert B. Cottington, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Estate Planning & Probate: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Richard D. Rosen, Mario Santilli, Jr., Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Insurance Coverage: Andrew M. Roman
- Land Use/Zoning: Clifford B. Levine, Alice B. Mitinger
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Christopher B. Carson, Jack W. Elliott, Mark R. Stabile
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2013:
- Business/Corporate: Michelle R. Yarbrough Korb
- Business Litigation: Leah R. Imbrogno, Jennifer Sun Park
- Estate Planning & Probate: Aubrey H. Glover
This is the ten-year anniversary of Super Lawyers publishing in Pennsylvania. Attorneys are selected for the lists based on a statewide nomination process, independent research and peer review by practice area.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trust, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson For Cohen & Grigsby
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby