PHOENIX, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shamrock Farms put the "mmmm" in milk and is now putting the "wow" in sour cream with its latest innovation – a line of farm-fresh sour creams perfect for dipping, mixing and topping. Available in a 12-oz size in Creamy Ranch, French Onion and Zesty Jalapeno, Shamrock Farms flavored sour cream makes each bite a fresh flavor adventure.
Shamrock Farms flavored sour cream is inspired by its loyal consumers, moms, who shared their desire for a ready-made, perfectly mixed flavored sour cream great for dipping, mixing and topping.
"This is the product the dairy aisle has been waiting for. It's wholesome, real, fresh dairy with a pop of flavor to meet consumers' desires for products that 'do more.' It's a dip, it's a recipe ingredient, it's a dish topper. And it's delicious," said Sandy Kelly, Sr. director of marketing for Shamrock Farms.
Shamrock Farms flavored sour cream is made with real sour cream, giving it a noticeable taste advantage and making it more versatile than vegetable oil based dips currently in the market.
With three flavors, the possibilities for enjoying Shamrock Farms flavored sour cream are infinite. The company is helping people get started on their own flavor adventures with a Facebook App that shows ways to Dip, Mix and Top the new product. Ideas include a little something of everything, daring consumers to stretch their flavor expectations and try new things: www.facebook.com/shamrockfarms.
Shamrock Farms polled moms working with the company to develop the following Top Five ways to enjoy the new flavored sour cream:
- Start a new family meal night or spice up an old tradition with Zesty Jalapeno Sour Cream topped tacos for "Taco Tuesday."
- Turn veggies into the favorite afternoon snack by dipping them in any variety of Shamrock Farms flavored sour cream, especially French Onion Sour Cream.
- Ban boring burgers from your BBQ – creating exquisite Juicy Lucy burgers or topping any burger with Shamrock Farms flavored sour cream.
- Make best-ever baked potatoes by topping them with Shamrock Farms Creamy Ranch Sour Cream.
- Mix Shamrock Farms Zesty Jalapeno Sour Cream into enchiladas for an easy, delicious family dinner.
Now through July 31, 2013, show Shamrock Farms how you "Dip. Mix. Top." for the chance to win great prizes. Details at www.shamrockfarms.net.
Coupons to save $.50 on any new flavored sour creams are available online at www.shamrockfarms.net/products/coupons/contact.
About Shamrock Farms
Shamrock Farms, one of the largest family-owned and -operated dairies in the U.S., produces and distributes traditional and organic farm-fresh milk, as well as whipping cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, ice cream and frozen novelties. Shamrock Farms, which has its own farm hosting both a traditional and organic herd totaling more than 10,000 cows, is a division of Shamrock Foods Company, a family-owned and -operated business founded in 1922 in Tucson, Ariz. For more information, visit www.shamrockfarms.net.
SOURCE Shamrock Farms