12 Feb, 2021, 21:00 ET
NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Fauquier Bankshares, Inc. (FBSS) relating to its proposed merger with Virginia National Bankshares Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, Fauquier's shareholders will receive 0.6750 shares of Virginia National common stock per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/fauquier-bankshares-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Crescent Acquisition Corp. (CRSA) relating to its proposed acquisition of LiveVox. Under the terms of the agreement, CRSA will acquire LiveVox through a reverse merger, with LiveVox emerging as a publicly traded company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/crescent-acquisition-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG) relating to its proposed acquisition by Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company. Under the terms of the agreement, FFG shareholders will receive $56.00 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/fbl-financial-group-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Roth CH Acquisition I Co. (ROCH) relating to its proposed merger with PureCycle Technologies LLC ("PureCycle"). Under the terms of the merger agreement, Roth shareholders are only expected to own 8.3% of the combined company, while PureCycle shareholders are expected to own a majority 70.6%. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/roth-ch-acquisition-i-co. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- ION Acquisition Corp. 1 Ltd. (IACA) relating to its proposed merger with Taboola.com Ltd. Under the terms of the agreement, IACA will acquire Taboola through a reverse merger, with Taboola emerging as a publicly traded company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/ion-acquisition-corp-1-ltd. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2019 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2021 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC
Share this article