NEW YORK, April 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors and Officers of the following companies in connection with their corresponding upcoming shareholder meeting:
- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE KEG) – Shareholder Meeting May 1, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/key-energy-services-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (NasdaqGM CBMG) – Shareholder Meeting April 26, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/cellular-biomedicine-group-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq VISL) – Shareholder Meeting April 30, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/vislink-technologies-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NSE PFS) – Shareholder Meeting April 25, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/provident-financial-services-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqGM LNTH) – Shareholder Meeting April 24, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/lantheus-holdings-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
Monteverde & Associates PC is a national class action securities and consumer litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders and consumers from corporate wrongdoing. Monteverde & Associates lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions, whereby they protect investors by recovering money and remedying corporate misconduct. Mr. Monteverde, who leads the legal team at the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017 and 2018, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017 and 2018 Top Rated Lawyer.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2019 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC