NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of NTN Buzztime, Inc. ("NTN" or the "Company") (NYSE American: NTN) in connection with the Company's proposed merger with privately-held biopharmaceutical company Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics LLC ("Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics"). Under the terms of the merger agreement, NTN will combine with Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics and cease to exist, and the combined company will continue to operate under the Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics name. At close of the transaction, current Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics equity holders will own 94.08% of the surviving entity, leaving shareholders of NTN with a mere 5.92% ownership stake in the newly combined company.
If you own NTN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, visit our website:
Or please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq. WeissLaw LLP 1500 Broadway, 16th Floor New York, NY 10036 (212) 682-3025 (888) 593-4771 [email protected]
WeissLaw is investigating whether NTN's board acted in the best interest of NTN's shareholders in agreeing to the proposed transaction, whether the board was fully informed as to the valuation of Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, whether the deal's equity split is fair to NTN shareholders, and whether all information regarding the process leading up to the merger and the valuation of the transaction will be fully and fairly disclosed to NTN shareholders.
WeissLaw LLP has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties. We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded clients and obtained important corporate governance relief in many of these cases. If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing (including insider trading, waste of corporate assets, accounting fraud, or materially misleading information), consumer fraud (including false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive business practices), or anti-trust violations, please email us at [email protected]