BOSTON, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SHIFT Communications, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has announced that its New York office closed out the first two quarters of 2015 with several key client wins across its consumer and technology practices. The addition of the six clients mark continued growth of the New York City location, which celebrated its fifth anniversary last fall.
The new clients represent diverse sectors of the consumer services, consumer technology, and B2B and advertising technology spaces. They include:
- Metromile – A technology company revolutionizing car ownership by pioneering pay-per-mile insurance and empowering drivers by creating a more connected and informed car ownership experience.
- Mountainside – A nationally acclaimed substance abuse treatment center offering individualized alcoholism and drug addiction treatment.
- SOLS – A leader in the 3D printing space, and a pioneer of custom mass-manufacturing technology enabling the personalization of everyday wearables.
- Splash – An event planning platform that allows users to create memorable event experiences through beautiful design, powerful planning tools, and meaningful integration of social media.
- Suburban Propane – A nationwide distributor of propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity.
"We're excited about our New York office's growth and welcoming our newest clients to the Agency family," said SHIFT NYC Senior Vice President, Alan Marcus. "Each brings great value and a unique element to our growing roster. We look forward to working with all of them to develop successful strategies integrating our public relations, marketing technology and creative expertise."
About SHIFT Communications
With a dedication to innovation in communications and social media, SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately held national public relations firm that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer technology brands, including T-Mobile, PG&E, H&R Block and the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau as well as numerous groundbreaking startups. SHIFT Communications' 100+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco, New York and Austin metros. For more information on SHIFT's high-tech public relations, consumer public relations and content marketing programs, visit www.shiftcomm.com.
SOURCE SHIFT Communications