NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- There are many milestone firsts we experience in our youth - first tooth, first steps, first words - but possibly the most important, the one that we can actually remember, is our first love. Parents never forget a child's first love either. First loves hold a special place in our hearts and Valentine's Day is THE day to make a lasting impression on that special person.
Kids Foot Locker is offering a variety of red and pink products your little tykes will love wearing, and you'll love seeing them in...awww.
- For your little fashionista who enjoys celebrating simply by wearing red or pink, the "I love every little thing about you" and "cutie pie" T-shirts are a great way your little one can wear her heart on her sleeve and not just on the holiday, this is a great piece to add to a spring wardrobe.
- The Nike Air Max '95 is just the right fit for the child that may be a little too shy to approach his/her secret crush. It'll be you and your child's little secret that he/she's wearing them out of love, and not just because they look good.
- If he’s playing for her attention, your little guy that loves basketball can show off his moves in the new Jordan 6-17-23. These shoes have hints of red for a subtle Valentine’s Day touch.
- Baby may be too young to have a first crush, but for the littlest ones, you are their whole world. Too young for chocolates, but not too young for a little flash, Kids Foot Locker booties for infants add fun prints to any outfit.
- For the older ones, a first watch from Kids Foot Locker is a great option for Valentine's Day that will keep them on time and in style.
For more information on these products, or great Valentine's Day ideas, check out kidsfootlocker.com.
Contact: Gabriella Citrin (212) email@example.com
SOURCE Kids Foot Locker