PHILADELPHIA, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Shunra, the leading provider of application performance engineering systems for enterprise networks, web and mobile applications, today announced a comprehensive offering of programs and services in support of HP Software customers and partners. The announcement at HP Software Universe 2010 in Washington, DC establishes a platform of programs supporting Shunra's Performance Suite™ – including Shunra for HP LoadRunner and Shunra for HP Performance Center – to enable the entire HP Software user community to easily test distributed application performance under real-world conditions prior to deployment. Shunra is exhibiting at HPSU, booth #603.
"Companies using Shunra for HP LoadRunner and Shunra for HP Performance Center over the past year have given it rave reviews for increased accuracy in predicting how their applications will behave for end users in remote locations," said Shunra CEO Gary Jackson. "We have surveyed those customers and found they are now far more confident in deploying the newest network applications, with the result that they are load testing more applications and migrating from HP LoadRunner to HP Performance Center. We are pleased to be able to bring the extraordinary value of Shunra's services to the full HP Software ecosystem."
The platform of programs includes:
- A 30-day trial license for Shunra for HP LoadRunner and/or Shunra for HP Performance Center, which can be downloaded at: http://www.shunra.com/HPSU_special_30_day_free_trial
- A new performance engineering service offering called Rapid Performance Assessment™ (RPA), which engages Shunra's engineers to evaluate a customer's application performance and deliver business-critical results within one to five days;
- The new Shunra Certified Partner Program, which offers in-person certification training on performance engineering best practices and provides access to Shunra solutions at compelling price points;
- The availability of Shunra for HP LoadRunner in the Cloud (in support of the HP/Amazon Cloud Alliance) – access performance testing software on-demand using a flexible, affordable, hourly usage model;
- The availability of Shunra for HP Performance Center within HP's SaaS (Software as a Service) offering, a "pay as you go" subscription service.
"The combination of Shunra's 30-day free trial and the Rapid Performance Assessment makes it easy for our joint customers to significantly increase confidence in their application performance with a minimal initial investment," said Jackson.
"To guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, ING DIRECT's network dependent applications have to perform optimally – all the time. There are no exceptions," said Todd DeCapua, QA & Process Group Leader, ING DIRECT. "The bank has always had a strong focus on providing customers with an outstanding online banking experience, regardless of location or method of access. We must be able to test application performance as if it was already on the WAN. Shunra for HP Software enables us to simulate real-world performance testing and predict best and worst case scenarios. We can identify end-user performance issues before our end users do. Shunra's Performance Suite helps us create positive customer experiences and drives costs down as we continue to enhance and test our applications with the network in mind."
Headquartered in Philadelphia, privately held Shunra, Ltd. is the market leader in application performance engineering systems. The Shunra Performance Suite™ enables organizations to deliver high-performing network applications to their global end users with confidence. Shunra's patented technology and services emulate and analyze application performance over distributed environments (cloud, mobile, enterprise networks) while testing in a pre-deployment lab environment. Global organizations including Best Buy, Starbucks, Citibank, ING Direct, Bank of America, Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cisco Systems and the US Department of Homeland Security leverage Shunra to reduce costs and time-to-market for new services, guarantee application deployment success and ensure applications deliver a high-quality user experience. For more information, call 1.877.474.8672 or visit www.shunra.com.