LAS VEGAS, March 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Si TV, the first and only English-language television network for American Latinos 18-49, kicks-off Season Four of its hit competition-based reality series Model Latina with an open casting call in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood. Model Latina puts sizzle and spice in modeling competitions by emphasizing the essence and beauty of being Latina. In the 13-episode series, hopeful Latinas from coast to coast live together, get coaching from industry pros and face challenges designed to test beauty, smarts, style, and culture. Previous casting calls have been held in New York, Los Angeles and Miami. Season Four of Model Latina premiers in August on Si TV on Cox Channels 133 and 362. Watch the 60-second Model Latina promo for a glimpse of the zesty action heading to Vegas!
- Si TV (Cox Channel 133 and 362) and Cox Communications Las Vegas
- Women aged 21-28—no height or weight requirement
- Past winners/contestants from Seasons 1-3 of Model Latina
- Si TV executives and casting agents
- Model Latina Open Casting Event
- Photo and interview opportunities with Model Latina auditionees, contestants from past seasons, Si TV executives
- The Model Latina winner will receive cash prizes, a contract with a top modeling agency and the chance to appear on national TV
- Visit www.sitv.com/casting to apply online for an audition
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, 3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas 89109
- Conference Center. Look for signage to event
- Saturday, March 5th from 11 am-4 pm
- #SiTV - #CoxLasVegas w/ casting call 4 "Model Latina" TV show at Planet Hollywood Conv Area March 5 11a-4p. Go http://www.sitv.com/casting
About Si TV
Si TV (www.sitv.com) is the first and only English-language television network for American Latinos 18-49.
Bold. Culturally relevant. Dynamic. From lifestyle and comedy programming to music and movies, 70% of Si TV's programming slate consists of originals, all shot in high-definition. Si TV connects with bicultural Latinos across all platforms (TV, online, VOD, broadband, mobile), offering unique, high quality content that speaks to this audience. Si TV has recently launched an HD channel, offering its signature shows such as reality/competition series Model Latina, pop culture comedy series Latino 101 and PastPort, which chronicles Latinos' powerful journey of self discovery as they return to their homeland for the first time.
Si TV is available on-air in major markets including Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco / Bay Area. Major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS. Online, Si TV can be found at SITV.COM and on its various digital partner sites. Si TV programming is also available on VOD.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and wireless services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable TV company, Cox serves more than 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For seven years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; for five years, Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity, and the company holds a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
SOURCE Si TV