NEW YORK, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Siegel+Gale (www.siegelgale.com) today announced that leading executives from the company will offer insights on the power of simplicity at design, technology and marketing conferences in the U.S. and China over the next two months.The global branding firm will emphasize its wide-ranging branding and marketing expertise in various disciplines at the following events:
- Today, at Customer Service Experience, Siegel+Gale Global Director of Customer Experience Thomas Mueller and Forrester Research Analyst Kate Leggett will co-present the session Social Done the Right Way. The presenters will discuss how social media can help organizations attain a more loyal customer base, deliver simple experiences that align with consumer expectations and gain market share.
- Co-CEO David Srere will offer key branding insights to the Chinese business community at the Financial Times branding seminar in Shanghai, China on September 6th. He will discuss three essential ground rules to consider when developing a strong brand in China and worldwide.
- At the 2012 Brand New Conference on September 7th, Siegel+Gale Co-CEO Howard Belk will discuss why simplicity is essential for global organizations to succeed and deliver on their brand promises. He'll join other speakers including design visionary, Massimo Vignelli, at the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
- On September 10th, at the 2012 HP Exstream User Conference, Siegel+Gale's Executive Director of Simplification Irene Etzkorn will present Best Practices in Improving Customer Experience by Focusing on Overlooked Touchpoints. In this session, attendees will learn how simplifying interactions between customer and company, can improve the customer experience.
- Siegel+Gale Managing Director Jason Cieslak and Elizabeth Brinton, Chief Customer Officer of the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), will co-present at the Chartwell EMACS Customer Experience Conference on October 10th. The session, Effective Branding with Customer Centric Communications, will discuss how a utility can actively engage with its customers.
"Our executives are in constant demand for the unique perspective they bring on harnessing the power of simplicity for organizations around the world," said Gail Nelson, global CMO at Siegel+Gale. "We are honored to present our branding and design insights and expertise at leading forums in the U.S. and abroad."
Siegel+Gale is a global strategic branding firm committed to building world-class brands through elegantly simple, unexpectedly fresh strategies, stories and experiences. With Simple is Smart as its operating philosophy, Siegel+Gale delivers powerful services in brand development, simplification, research and digital strategy.
Since its founding by branding pioneer Alan Siegel in 1969, Siegel+Gale has helped drive business results for leading corporations, nonprofits and government organizations worldwide. Siegel+Gale has offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Hamburg, Dubai, Shanghai and Beijing and strategic partnerships around the world. Siegel+Gale is a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
About Diversified Agency Services
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
CooperKatz for Siegel+Gale
SOURCE Siegel + Gale, LLC