SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced Signal 88 Security moved from QuickBooks® to Intacct to streamline financial processes. Intacct provides Signal 88 with a best in class multi-entity system, which modernized a slow, manual invoicing process, improved inter-entity receivables, and enabled a consolidated, real-time view into key financial and operational metrics across almost 100 franchises. With Intacct, Signal 88 decreased overdue accounts by 25 percent, sped its monthly consolidations and close process by 19 days, and saved over 20 hours per week spent creating reports in Microsoft Excel.
In a new client case study published today, Intacct highlights the results Signal 88 Security has achieved by graduating to Intacct's cloud financial applications. The full case study is available for download at http://us.intacct.com/customer-successes/case-study/signal_88_security. Here is a quick overview of the profile:
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Signal 88 Security:
- Rapidly growing franchise was looking for a robust financial management solution to improve financial visibility and reporting
- Needed to more effectively manage invoicing and accounts receivables across multiple business entities
- Wanted to streamline time-consuming manual processes and eliminate the need to create reports in Excel
- Required rich dashboard functionality for greater insight into franchise profitability and other metrics
Results with Intacct:
- Cloud financial management solution modernized and streamlined accounting across corporate headquarters and nearly 100 franchises
- Streamlined billing processes reduced human error and decreased overdue accounts by more than 25%
- Automated reconciliation and other financial processes sped monthly close process by 19 days
- Multi-entity reporting eliminated 20 hours of report preparation each week
- Real-time financial visibility improved decision-making and increased franchise profitability
Highlighted Comments from Laura Vodvarka, Vice President of Administration at Signal 88:
"As we outgrew the capabilities of QuickBooks, we focused on evaluating both Intacct and NetSuite. In the end, we felt Intacct was a better fit, because it had a much nicer user interface and far better capabilities around managing our large number of business entities."
"Intacct has significantly improved our visibility into profitability at the corporate and franchise levels. With Intacct, our return on investment is apparent in quicker decisions, improved franchisee satisfaction, and significant time savings for our staff."
For additional information on Intacct's solutions for franchises, please visit http://us.intacct.com/your-business/your-industry/franchise-accounting-software.
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct applications, in use by more than 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies, are designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, contract management, revenue management, project and fund accounting, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.