WASHINGTON, Aug. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A roster of notable industry leaders will address delegates at the Silver Industrial Conference, hosted by the Silver Institute, on October 26-27 in Washington, D.C.
The program for the Conference will provide attendees with key insights into important sectors of silver demand. The speakers and topics are:
- Silver Market Overview – Bart Melek, Global Head of Commodity Strategy, TD Bank
- Silver's Role in the Automotive Industry – John Bozzella, President and CEO, Global Automakers
- Silver and the Ethylene Oxide Market – Brian VanderWilp, Business Director, CRI Criterion
- How the Silver Refining Industry Helps to Fuel Industrial Demand – Jason Rubin, President, Republic Metals Corporation
- Silver and Electronics – Philip Newman, Director, Metals Focus
- Silver's Role in Solar Power Technologies – Heraeus Photovoltaics Global Business Unit (Speaker TBD)
- The Silver Lining Providing a Safe Water Supply – Dr. Theresa Dankovich, Chief Technology Officer, Folia Water
- Silver and Healthcare: Past, Present and Future – Dr. Trevor Keel, Director, Agility Health Tech
- Silver and Wearable Technology – (Speaker TBD)
The Conference will also feature a panel discussion on the outlook for silver and its role in the industrial sector:
- Grant Angwin, Executive Vice President, Asahi Refining USA
- Mitch Krebs, President and CEO, Coeur Mining
- Miguel Perez-Santalla, Global Business Unit, Heraeus Metal Management
- Suki Cooper, Executive Director, Precious Metals Analyst, Standard Chartered
The Silver Industrial Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in downtown Washington, D.C. An opening reception will take place on the evening of October 26. The Conference program on October 27 will include the presentations and panel discussion.
To register for the conference, please click this link: Silver Industrial Conference Registration.
Silver Industrial Conference attendees are offered discounted room rates of US$299 + taxes/night at the Embassy Suites Convention Center. To book your room, please go the Conference event registration site at: Embassy Suites Hotel Convention Center.
The Silver Institute is a nonprofit international industry association headquartered in Washington, D.C. Established in 1971, the Institute's members include leading silver producers, prominent silver refiners, manufacturers and dealers. The Institute serves as the industry's voice in increasing public understanding of the value and the many uses of silver. For more information on the Silver Institute, or silver in general, please visit: www.silverinstitute.org.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silver-institute-announces-speakers-and-panelists-for-silver-industrial-conference-300497601.html
SOURCE The Silver Institute