OREM, Utah, April 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Next week, SecurityMetrics will attend and exhibit at TRANSACT 2019 in Las Vegas. TRANSACT focuses on the technology and business of payments. Powered by the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), this event brings financial institutions, payment security firms, FinTech, payments companies, and technology innovators together each year.
SecurityMetrics, a Utah-based data security and PCI compliance company will begin the week at TRANSACT by sponsoring the conference's pre-show golf tournament at Reflection Bay Golf Club on Monday, April 29, at 1 PM.
At booth #3109, SecurityMetrics Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) will again be available for a casual "Mix and Mingle" during exhibition hours, including flavored sodas, music, and the opportunity to chat with experts about data security and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance.
SecurityMetrics teams will be at the booth demonstrating the latest SecurityMetrics PCI security services and products and providing copies of the 2019 SecurityMetrics Guide to PCI Compliance.
PCI DSS and Security Assessments
- New project management tool allows for complete and transparent communication
- SecurityMetrics QSAs perform risk assessments based on industry standards such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-30
- PCI DSS Assessments integrate seamlessly with SecurityMetrics services like penetration tests, vulnerability scans, gap analyses, and security consulting
"Our PCI Assessment product is designed to help customers meet deadlines with speed, accuracy, and efficiency. Recently added features enhance customer organization and communication with QSAs throughout the process, with our ultimate goal remaining to help customers close security gaps and prevent data breaches," said Gary Glover, VP of Assessments at SecurityMetrics.
PCI Compliance Programs
- SecurityMetrics FastPass scoping is available within SecurityMetrics' Partner+ Portal.
- Fully customizable by the acquirer
- Designed to increase scoping accuracy and reduce merchants' time & frustration
- Fastpass, per acquirer guidelines, accurately directs merchants to SAQ, PCI DSE, or payment brand exemption programs
- Pre-populates SAQ responses based on FastPass answers
"SecurityMetrics is excited to once again participate at TRANSACT. We continually fine tune products like our Partner+ Portal to reflect the state of the Payment Card Industry's requirements and options. Tools like FastPass and Smart Validation are unique to the industry and vastly improve and simplify the PCI experience both for acquires and merchants while incorporating the latest PCI guidelines like DSE for example," said SecurityMetrics Director of Product Management, Robert Reid.
Download the 2019 SecurityMetrics Guide to PCI DSS Compliance:
For press inquiries, call 801.995.6516 or email [email protected].
SecurityMetrics helps customers close data security and compliance gaps to avoid data breaches. They provide managed data security services and are certified to help customers achieve the highest data security and compliance standards.
As an Approved Scanning Vendor, Qualified Security Assessor, Certified Forensic Investigator, and Managed Security provider SecurityMetrics guides organizations through data security testing and compliance mandates (PCI, HIPAA, GDPR). With over 15 years of forensic investigations, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and compliance audits, SecurityMetrics has tested over 1 million systems for vulnerabilities. The privately held company is headquartered in Orem, Utah where it maintains a Security Operations Center (SOC) and 24/7 multilingual technical support.