MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- With data breaches costing companies a whopping $7.2 million last year (2010 Annual Study: U.S. Cost of a Data Breach) with no signs of leveling off, and the occurrence of malicious or criminal attacks on the rise, it's more important than ever to have unparalleled data protection and a recovery plan. But as businesses struggle to corral costs while navigating today's data complex data centers, meeting those goals can present a challenge.
One way to address these issues is to utilize data recovery software that protects both physical and virtual servers with one solution, reducing storage through deduplication and providing fast recovery speeds. Key features to look for should include:
- Integrated source- and target-based deduplication
- Award-winning, comprehensive data protection for virtual environments
- Simplified reporting and enhanced security
- Faster and scalable disaster recovery for the global environments
With IT administrators making backup and data recovery software a high priority, Symantec NetBackup has become the established market leader in data protection. Key benefits include:
- Reduced costs and complexity by deploying native, integrated deduplication, at the source, target or on NetBackup deduplication appliances.
- More efficient backups and faster restores of virtual environments through deep hypervisor integration.
- Management of both physical and virtual servers and multiple backup and recovery products through one console.
- Rapid and easy recovery of critical applications and backup data.
Get a backup and data recovery software solution that provides the ability to protect completely, store efficiently, recover anywhere, find easily and manage centrally. For more information, visit http://www.symantec.com/business/netbackup.
Connect Public Relations