GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, Feb. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets Consumer Conference — March 1, 2011 at the Intercontinental Barclay hotel in New York, NY
- Wells Fargo Securities 2011 Consumer, Gaming and Lodging Conference — May 24, 2011 at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas, NV
- B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference — May 25, 2011 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach hotel in Santa Monica, CA
- Barclays Capital 2011 Global Communications and Media Conference — May 25, 2011 at the Crowne Plaza Time Square hotel in New York, NY
- Oppenheimer Annual Consumer Conference — June 28, 2011 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations Web site at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. Six Flags Over Texas, the company's flagship location, is celebrating its 50th anniversary season in 2011.
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/sixflags
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/sixflags
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation