GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conference:
- Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference – May 23, 2012 at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers in New York, NY
Previously the company announced their participation in the following conferences:
- J.P.Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference – May 16, 2012 at the Westin Waterfront hotel in Boston, MA
- Longbow Research Consumer Conference – May 17, 2012 at the Millennium Broadway hotel in New York, NY
- B.Riley Investor Conference – May 22, 2012 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach hotel in Santa Monica, CA
- Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference – June 5, 2012 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY
- Oppenheimer Consumer Conference – June 26, 2012 at the Four Seasons hotel in Boston, MA
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations website at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.0 billion in revenue and 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 50 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park. For more information visit sixflags.com.
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation