HIGH POINT, N.C., April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate the grand opening of its new headquarters in High Point, NC, Skyline Exhibits & Events has invited two engaging business lecturers to brief executives on the topics of The Economy and Entrepreneurship. "Looking Ahead to 2012," its Inaugural Executive Summit Seminar, will begin on Thursday, April 28th at 2PM.
- Mr. Richard Kaglic, an economist with The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, will brief attendees on The Fed's Forecast for the Economy.
- Dr. Stephen Spinelli, Jr., President of Philadelphia University and Co-Founder of Jiffy Lube, will discuss Entrepreneurship and Raising Capital in a turbulent economy.
Below are some questions that they will try to answer:
- Where is the economy forecasted to head this year and next?
- How might companies adjust revenue and profit forecasts accordingly?
- Will interest rates continue to head higher?
- How will the tragic earthquake in Japan and rising oil prices affect the economic recovery?
- How can businesses build revenues and brand equity through a more entrepreneurial mindset?
- Is bank lending and venture funding opening up? How can a company prepare itself for seeking capital?
For more information on this seminar and to register, please visit www.skyline-events.com/executive-summit-series.
Skyline Exhibits & Events is a premier event marketing agency specializing in designing, fabricating, and servicing innovative trade show exhibits and systems, as well as providing concept-to-creation solutions for B2B marketing environments, including trade shows, conventions, corporate meetings and business interiors, such as lobbies, conference rooms and training rooms.
Skyline Exhibits is a North Carolina trade show display company with offices in Morrisville, Greensboro, and Charlotte; it also provides access to a worldwide network of service centers in 48 countries and 138 cities. Call 1-800-849-2601 for more info.
SOURCE Skyline Exhibits & Events