TORONTO, Oct. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Skylink, a leading provider of connected home solutions, today announced the ATOMS Garage Door Opener, the first garage door opener compatible with the IFTTT platform. With the latest update, homeowners can seamlessly connect the ATOMS Garage Door Opener through the SkylinkNet Internet Hub to other connected devices on the market including AmazonEcho, Nest®Cam™, WeMo®, and Philips Hue. Additionally, homeowners can run recipes for functions unrelated to other smart devices, bringing advance functionality to the ATOMS Garage Door Opener.
SkylinkNet's ATOMS Garage Door Opener& IFTTT Recipes:
- Open or close the ATOMS Garage Door Opener with geofencing
- Control your ATOMS Garage Door Opener with Android Wear Smartwatch
- When Nest® Connected carbon monoxide detector is activated, open the ATOMS Garage Door to improve ventilation
- Voice control your ATOMS Garage Door Opener with Amazon Echo
- When the garage door is open, turn Philips Hue to yellow
SkylinkNet's ATOMS Garage Door OpenerFeatures:
- Features a built-in LED light for long lasting illumination without the need to replace the light bulb
- Equipped with a back-up battery in case of a power outage
- Includes a passcode protected, 3-button remote, enhancing security and peace of mind
- LCD Wall Console eliminates the need for cumbersome wiring or standing on a ladder for an extended time
- Numeric display guides users through programming steps, ensuring easy installation
- Auto Closer function will automatically close the garage door after a pre-set time.
- Offers quiet operation, ideal for homes with living space above the garage
- Available in durable chain drive or steel-reinforced belt drive
- SkylinkNet app is available for iOS and Android devices
"The ATOMS Garage Door Opener is the only garage door opener that can interact with other industry leading connected home products on the market using IFTTT," says Gallen Tsui, president, Skylink. "Using our Internet Hub to interact with the IFTTT network, users not only have a means of opening and closing their garage, but are exposed to an alarm and automation gateway in the connected home that adds convenience and functionality to everyday life."
IFTTT is changing the way people interact with technology by helping them get the most out of their favorite products and services through recipes. Recipes are simple connections between products and apps. There are two types of Recipes: DO Recipes and IF Recipes. DO Recipes run with just a tap and enable you to create your own personalized Button, Camera, and Notepad. IF Recipes run automatically in the background. Create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
For more information about Skylink or to view their entire product line, visit www.skylinkhome.com.
Since 1990, Skylink has been providing homeowners with innovative DIY home control solutions that create a safe and comfortable environment for families. Whether a homeowner is looking for an innovative security system or garage door opener, Skylink's home solution kits cater to the needs of all families. Their commitment and passion for innovation has led them to integrate wireless technology into their line of DIY products. Skylink's products are available for purchase at several retail locations, including Amazon, Sears, Home Depot, and Skylinkstore.com, and are available in the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong. For more information, visit: www.skylinkhome.com.
Rebecca Casamayor; Account Manager; GreenRoom Agency; (305) 347-1787 Ext. 305; email@example.com
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skylink-announces-first-ifttt-compatible-garage-door-opener-atoms-300349023.html
SOURCE Skylink Group