SAN DIEGO, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Station is pleased to announce that it has signed a lease with Slater's 50/50 (www.slaters5050.com), an acclaimed burger joint that has been featured on the Travel Channel's "Food Paradise." The restaurant and sports bar specializes in customized burgers and is expected to open its doors in the first quarter of 2012. Stone Brewing Co.'s award-winning restaurant, Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, will also be opening its second location at Liberty Station in early 2012.
With its thriving leasing activity, Liberty Station continues to develop into one of San Diego's premier business and retail centers. The Corky McMillin Companies, developer of Liberty Station, recently reported new businesses that will be opening their doors at the historic bayside site, including:
- Slater's 50/50, 5,402 square feet, 10-year lease completed in June 2011
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, 18,820 square feet, 15-year lease completed in May 2011
- Moment Cycle, 3,132 square feet, five-year lease completed in July 2010
- Verizon 4G Wireless, 1,500 square feet, five-year lease completed in November 2010
- Fitzee Foods, 1,500 square feet, five-year lease completed in March 2011
- Wounded Warriors Project, 4,699 square feet, completed in March 2011
- Department of Homeland Security, 8,350 square feet, seven-year lease completed in February 2011
Remaining Office Space Available: The total office space available for lease at Liberty Station is 1,629 square feet. Building 902 also has a vacancy of 4,763 square feet.
Joe Haeussler, Senior Vice President of McMillin Commercial, says, "We are excited to see how Liberty Station continues to grow rapidly, and are looking forward to seeing the many terrific additions to come."
The 361-acre Liberty Station community includes 125 acres of parks and open space; shopping villages and restaurants; a 28-acre civic, arts and cultural district; the nine-hole Sail Ho Golf Club; two hotels; and six schools. Nearly 350 families now reside at the pedestrian-friendly Liberty Station and dozens of companies, with hundreds of employees, are doing business there. Please visit libertystation.com for more information. For leasing information, contact Nate Cadieux at 619.226.5840.
Contact: Beth Binger
Mobile: (619) 987-6658
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE The Corky McMillin Companies