LONDON, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, 27th July, 2016 at 3:00 pm BST
Online, with Complimentary Registration
Arun Kumar Sampathkumar, Team Leader, Aerospace, Defence and Security at Frost & Sullivan
The space industry is going through a transformational evolution. The industry whose products and services used to be affordable to large enterprises only is quickly evolving to include small businesses and everyday individuals as potential customers. "The small-satellite technology has played a key role in re-establishing the ground rules of operation for space industry participants", - notes Arun Kumar Sampathkumar, Team Leader, Aerospace, Defence and Security at Frost & Sullivan. He continues: "The growth of the small-satellite market will be responsible for the birth of multiple space industry segments, while also imposing changes on the existing industry participants."
The future brings new opportunities and threats approaching the existing and incoming space industry participants. Small-satellite technologies will be a connecting key for most of Mega Trends in motion. This calls for an immediate look into the small-satellite side of the space industry to make an assessment of opportunities and threats for participants, so that they can be better prepared to confront the threats and capitalise on the opportunities.
Why You Must Attend:
- Small satellites are looking to bring down the price of Earth-observation and communication products, which means the competition for existing products and services is rising. Small satellites are also looking to complement existing Earth-observation and communication offerings;
- Multiple small-satellite operators look to launch their payloads will contribute to the spike in demand for launch services.
- Air-launched rocket technologies operating out of spaceports are looking to play a key role in meeting the growing demand for small-satellite launches
- Regulatory frameworks are evolving to accommodate small-satellite systems in an effort to help develop the space industry. Learn more about the regulatory frameworks that will help developing the space industry. A live question and answer session will follow the presentation.
To attend the webinar and to receive a copy of the presentation slides and link to the audio recording, kindly email [email protected] your full contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
Frost & Sullivan
P: +48 22 481 62 10
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan