SAN FRANCISCO, January 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global smart fleet management market size is expected to reach USD 565.1 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.6% from 2017 to 2025. Introduction of vehicular communication technologies has increased the adoption of smart fleet management solutions, which enable vehicle tracking and monitoring, fleet analytics, fuel management, predictive maintenance, remote diagnostics, and driver performance tracking and monitoring, among others. This enables fleet operators of all sizes to incorporate smart technologies to increase their operational efficiency, enhance productivity, and enable varied cost savings. Government agencies are investing in intelligent transport systems and mandating the use of connected technologies for all vehicles to enhance driver and road safety, reduce carbon emissions, and efficiently manage traffic congestions.
For connected technologies to work successfully, it is of utmost importance that there be seamless connectivity. In regions such as North America and Europe, there is ubiquitous presence of strong wireless connectivity infrastructure and this has facilitated widespread investment in telematics solutions among fleet operators. Additionally, presence of prominent industry players such as Cisco Systems, Inc.; IBM Corporation; Continental AG; Sierra Wireless; Zonar Systems, Inc.; and Orbcomm, Inc. is estimated to foster growth prospects for the smart fleet management market.
On the down side, advancements in networking technologies enabling a connected environment will pose significant concerns over data privacy and data security. Lack of network infrastructure in developing regions, complexity of deployment, and high initial capital requirements are also expected to hinder the growth of the smart fleet management market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Smart Fleet Management Market Analysis By Transportation (Automotive, Rolling Stock, Marine), By Hardware (Tracking, Remote Diagnostics, ADAS, Optimization), By Connectivity (Short Range, Long Range, Cloud), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-fleet-management-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- By transportation, the automotive segment will register the fastest growth during the forecast period, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.2%. Autonomous vehicles, telematics, and vehicular communications will drive this segment
- In terms of hardware, ADAS systems are expected to dominate the global smart fleet management market owing to increasing government regulations and initiatives to ensure safety
- Low cost, flexibility, and scalability are expected to drive the cloud connectivity segment. The segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period
- Demand for efficient transportation, rising demand for premium fleets, and implementation of strict government regulations are expected to bolster the growth of the APAC market
- Cisco Systems, Inc.; Continental AG; IBM Corporation; Siemens AG; Robert Bosch GmbH; Tech Mahindra; Sierra Wireless; and Zonar Systems, Inc. are some of the major players in the market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Smart Thermostat Market - The global smart thermostat market was valued at USD 785.4 million in 2015, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 18.7% (in terms of revenue) from the year 2016 to 2022
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market - The automated guided vehicle market size was valued at USD 810.4 million in 2015 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period.
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market - The global energy management systems (EMS) market size was USD 23.05 billion in 2015. In the current scenario, industries account for major use of electrical energy.
- Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market - The global atmospheric water generator (AWG) market size was USD 918.9 Million in 2015 and is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 20.1% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global smart fleet management market on the basis of transportation, hardware, connectivity, and region:
- Smart Fleet Management Transportation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Rolling Stock
- Smart Fleet Management Hardware Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Remote Diagnostics
- Smart Fleet Management Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Short Range Communication
- Long Range Communication
- Smart Fleet Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World (RoW)
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.