SAN DIEGO, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SmartDrive Systems, a leader in driving performance solutions that reduce collisions and improve fuel efficiency, today released the results of its customer scorecard. Committed to providing unprecedented driving performance insight and analysis, the company recently surveyed its customer base to uncover how its services and solutions ranks in a range of categories, including overall value, service, support, timeliness, flexibility and more. Customers responded based on a letter grade scale—with A being the highest and F the lowest—and gave SmartDrive high marks across the board.
"Our team—consisting of customer success professionals, safety specialists, video analysis experts and engineers—is keenly focused on innovation and servicing our customers unlike anyone else in the transportation and logistics industry," said Steve Mitgang, CEO of SmartDrive. "Our mantra is to put customers first and continue to offer the best-in-class solutions. Our team does not rest until our customers get the results we promised. This report card is a testament to the impact SmartDrive's video-based safety program continues to have on customers and we plan to use the findings as a benchmark for SmartDrive moving forward."
The majority of SmartDrive customers graded the company top in its class across a number of key business areas, including the following:
- Value & Program Support—customers repeatedly gave SmartDrive high marks based on the value and support its program delivers, including collision frequency reductions, exonerations, coaching and installation services
- Customer Service—the company received the highest grade across the board for customer service including responsiveness, availability, and knowledge
- Video Availability & Decision-Making—a key technology differentiator for SmartDrive, customers were very satisfied with the program's speed to deliver video, enabling timely decision making for exonerating drivers, rewarding good driving performance and evaluating risk
- Delivery of New Capabilities—customers also gave SmartDrive strong marks for delivering on its product roadmap and new capabilities related to its technology platform
- Flexibility—rounding out the scorecard, SmartDrive's offering ranked high for its flexibility including custom safety scoring and configurable hardware
"SmartDrive consistently captures risky driving performance and provides insights that enable fleets to coach drivers on their performance, causing the frequency of collisions to be reduced—it's what our analytics prove every day," said Slaven Sljivar, vice president of analytics at SmartDrive. "Our customers typically reduce collisions by 8.2 percent for every 10 percent reduction in their SmartDrive safety score and across the fleet, they are achieving a reduction in their collision frequency by up to 70 percent. These are extremely valuable data points that directly correlate with the service and solution rankings we received on the customer scorecard."
In order to maintain its high marks for superior customer service and offerings, SmartDrive has unveiled the SmartDrive Promise. This promise signifies the company's continued efforts to provide customers with the most innovative solutions, the best service, and results that truly make a difference within the video-based safety program category.
SmartDrive Brand Promise
- We put our customers first.
- We deliver video in minutes, not days.
- We safeguard your drivers and business in every collision.
- We will save you the most money in the shortest time.
- We protect your investment with a solution you won't outgrow.
"We are here to help fleets improve driving skills, lower operating costs and deliver value that is meaningful and indispensable—it's in our DNA and our promise further supports what we do and what we're about," added Mitgang. "As a culture, this mission also extends to our talent—acknowledging their ability and effort to always put customers first and foremost—and is central to bringing our Promise to life."
In honor of the SmartDrive Promise, SmartDrive invites companies to visit SmartDrive booth #226 at the NPTC 2015 Education Management Conference & Exhibition, April 26 -28 to qualify for a free safety assessment and learn more about the many benefits of its video-based safety program.
For more information on SmartDrive Systems, please visit www.smartdrive.net.
About SmartDrive Systems
SmartDrive Systems gives fleets and drivers unprecedented driving performance insight and analysis, helping save fuel, expenses and lives. Its video analysis, predictive analytics and personalized performance program help fleets improve driving skills, lower operating costs and deliver significant ROI. With an easy-to-use managed service, fleets and drivers can access and self-manage driving performance anytime, anywhere. The Company has compiled the world's largest storehouse of more than 100 million analyzed risky-driving events. SmartDrive Systems is based in San Diego, Calif., and employs over 400 people worldwide.
Follow SmartDrive on:
Havas Formula for SmartDrive Systems
SOURCE SmartDrive Systems