CREVE COEUR, Mo., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation (NYSE: SSCC) will announce financial results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2010, on Monday, Nov. 1, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
The Company will host a one-hour conference call and webcast for analysts, institutional investors and shareholders at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Nov. 1, to discuss Smurfit-Stone's results for the third quarter of 2010.
Conference Call & Webcast
Monday, Nov. 1, 2010 – 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
- Conference call number: U.S. (866) 783-2146, or international (857) 350-1605
- Passcode: 26779754 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- The call will also be webcast and available at: www.smurfit-stone.com
- A replay of the conference call will be available through Nov. 8, 2010, at U.S. (888) 286-8010, or international (617) 801-6888
- Passcode: 99716475
- A replay of the webcast will be available at www.smurfit-stone.com
Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation is one of the industry's leading integrated containerboard and corrugated packaging producers and one of the world's largest paper recyclers. The company is a member of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® and the Chicago Climate Exchange. Smurfit-Stone generated revenue of $5.57 billion in 2009; has led the industry in safety every year since 2001; and conducts its business in compliance with the environmental, health, and safety principles of the American Forest & Paper Association.
SOURCE Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation