SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SnapLogic, the enterprise cloud integration company, wrapped up an impressive year in 2011, marked by significant customer, product and company milestones. A year of industry firsts for SnapLogic, the past twelve months included the debut of SnapReduce for big data integration, as well as the SnapLogic Dashboard, the first-ever iPad app for integration monitoring and management, and the delivery of the first-ever cloud Master Data Management Solution.
"With the product, people and partnership groundwork we laid in 2011, SnapLogic is well positioned to meet the integration needs of enterprises grappling with connecting a myriad of new cloud applications together and with existing on-premises systems," said Gaurav Dhillon, chairman and CEO of SnapLogic. "Looking ahead, I believe this will be the year that enterprises finally start to use public and hybrid clouds in a big way. Up until now they've been dipping their toes in the water, but the maturity of cloud infrastructure and applications make it inevitable: 2012 is the year of cloud in the enterprise, and integration will play an impelling role."
- In 2011, SnapLogic responded to growing market demand by opening a European headquarters in London's "Silicon Roundabout." Led by Ediz Ertekin, this stellar team has already signed several new partners and customers.
- SnapLogic also welcomed exemplary leadership talent to meet the needs of large enterprises, including Scott Edgington as SVP of Americas, John Schuster as VP of Engineering, Lisa D'Alencon as CFO, and Ash Jhaveri as VP of Product Management.
- SnapLogic reached 112 Snaps in its open marketplace of reusable application-specific connectors. The SnapStore now includes over 5,000 integration combinations incorporating everything from Twitter to SAP.
Customer Wins and New Partnerships
- In 2011, SnapLogic saw strong customer adoption across large enterprises, growing globally and tapping new markets in Switzerland, Norway, Germany, while continuing expansion in the UK. Leading enterprises like Leica, Fox News, Fusion-IO, Pandora, NICE and Outback Steakhouse are now enjoying a faster and more cost effective way to integrate quality data across all cloud and on premises applications and data sources.
- Broadening its reach throughout the enterprise software industry, SnapLogic forged new partnerships and tightened connections with key applications and platforms. In 2011, SnapLogic collaborated with companies like Birst, Box, FinancialForce, Orchestra Networks, SAP, Tidemark, and Salesforce.com.
- Over the course of 2011, SnapLogic added new capabilities to its enterprise cloud integration platform. Customers can now leverage powerful big data, data quality, and cloud master data management capabilities to not only connect information, but make sure that it presents a single, accurate version of the truth.
- SnapLogic released the first-ever iPad app for integration monitoring and management at Dreamforce 2011, letting IT managers check the health of their company's integration fabric anytime, anywhere and even take action on notifications or network failures.
- In 2011, SnapLogic released SnapReduce, the first technology to enable easy connection and reliable big data integration between business applications, cloud services, social media and Hadoop.
Thought Leadership and Industry Accolades
- SnapLogic and its customer, The Advisory Board Company, were recognized by Ventana Research's 2011 Leadership Awards for excellence in cloud computing. The award celebrated The Advisory Board Company's successful customer 360 initiative, which connected new cloud solutions with existing technology infrastructure to enable superior member services while reducing manual business processes.
- SnapLogic was also honored for Internet innovation as a Gold Winner of the 2011 Techie Awards.
- Visit SnapLogic's careers page for more information on open positions. SnapLogic is looking for great people to help the company continue its momentum in all areas.
- Follow SnapLogic on Twitter
SnapLogic, the enterprise cloud integration company, offers the easiest way for businesses to access and deliver quality data across all cloud and on-premises applications and data sources. Its platform delivers broad enterprise capabilities spanning data integration (ETL), application integration (EAI), data quality and app modernization, all built on a modern REST based architecture that is ten times more extensible than any alternative. SnapLogic's SnapStore ecosystem makes it easy to buy, build or extend intelligent connectors called Snaps. Based in San Mateo, CA, SnapLogic is funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz. Follow SnapLogic on Twitter: @SnapLogic, and visit the SnapLogic Blog.