NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SNL's 6th Annual Multichannel Summit will be held in New York City, tomorrow, November 19th. The event features leaders from various facets of the cable industry as they share insights into the changing landscape of the industry, along with their opinions on what the future may hold for multichannel programming.
Agenda topics include:
- Cable Multi-System Operators (MSO) and Multichannel Roadmap: Navigating the changing competitive dynamics of service delivery
- Cable MSO Deals and Finance: What's next in the hunt for scale
- The Disruption Within: Remodeling Multichannel with TV Everywhere (TVE), Direct-to-consumer and Over-the-Top (OTT) Aggregation
- The Changing Economics of Basic Cable Networks in the OTT Era
- The Road to 1Gbps: The challenge to cable's high speed data high ground
A list of speakers, full conference details and registration information are available at www.snlcenter.com/MSO.
About S&P Capital IQ + SNL Financial
S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial, a business unit of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI), is a leading provider of multi-asset class and real time data, research and analytics to institutional investors, investment and commercial banks, investment advisors and wealth managers, governments, corporations and universities around the world. The newly combined firm, previously S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial, integrates breaking news, comprehensive data and analysis into a variety of tools to help track performance, generate alpha, and identify new trading and investment ideas, and perform investment risk analysis. The firm offers the S&P Capital IQ, SNL, Global Credit Portal and Market Scope Advisor desktops as well as enterprise solutions, such as S&P Capital IQ Valuations; and research offerings from Leveraged Commentary & Data, Global Markets Intelligence, SNL Kagan, SNL Energy, SNL Real Estate and SNL Metals & Mining. Together, S&P Capital IQ and SNL sharpen financial intelligence into the wisdom today's investors need. For more information, visit www.spcapitaliq.com or www.snl.com.
SOURCE S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial