NEW YORK, May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the leading global Social Media Intelligence and Social Listening tool, Synthesio, announced Synthesio Plus. This new update, a premium offering, will allow Synthesio customers to gain stronger qualitative and quantitative insights out of their Social Data through utilizing interaction analytics in all aspects of the platform.
"Everything that we build for our platform is designed to give our customers the ability to utilize Social Listening to gain real insights from the vast amount of Social Data in a flexible and user-friendly way. This mindset is why we work closely with our customers to understand what they are looking for as we continue to set the standard for Social Media Intelligence and Social Listening, and in this case, the answer was 'interactions.' Our customers wanted to know more about how people were interacting with every mention that appeared on their dashboards," explained Thibault Hanin, Co-Founder and CTO of Synthesio. "Synthesio Plus not only features new dynamic widgets, deeper and more consolidated metrics, more robust influencer panel creation capabilities and so much more, but it also gives the power to our customers to be able to dig as deep as they can into their data and really take control it. With new capabilities like country-specific share-of-voice metrics, integrating mention interactions data into all aspects of your Social Listening analytics, etc., Synthesio Plus will be able to give our customers insights that they need and want, and it is designed to present it to them quicker than we've ever been able to in the past."
Synthesio Plus is designed to provide users with more impactful and insightful Social Data analysis for their Social Listening and Social Intelligence customers than ever before. For example:
- Consolidating Metrics: Interactions analytics are included in the algorithms of almost every widget in Synthesio Plus, allowing users to gain a much deeper understanding of their metrics. Consolidating interaction data into existing metrics will build a bigger picture and add more qualitative and quantitative substance to all mentions.
- More Robust Influencer Panel Creation: Influencer panels are a necessity for most brands using Social Intelligence and Social Listening tools, Synthesio Plus' Influencer Panel Creation capabilities are being fully upgraded to take this into account using interactions data. This will allow users to understand the engagement that each influencer brings to the table for them, and users can also easily use this data to build Influencer Panels through the ability to sort Influencers by new metrics, including average total interactions or average engagement rate.
- Identifying Top Content: While Synthesio has offered top performing content for a while, Synthesio Plus will expand on this through the interactions data. Specifically, the biggest change will be that users will be able to sort the top content by influence or date (as they could in the past), and now also sort by top performing content in each social network according to the interactions data.
"We've always prided ourselves on giving our customers the best Social Listening platform that will provide them with the insights that make their Social Data useful and impactful on their business," said Loic Moisand, Co-Founder and CEO of Synthesio. "Synthesio Plus is the natural progression of our offerings. Synthesio Plus is the first Social Listening and Social Intelligence platform that uses interactions data as a core metric in almost every widget and bit of insight that our customers will see. This will be a game changer for organizations that need a deeper understanding of the impact their work is having on their business, as well as provide incredibly useful analysis for all organizations, executives and business units. Synthesio Plus will also help companies bring new levels of understanding to the social analysis of their market research, brand health monitoring, crisis management and overall campaign measurement."
Synthesio Plus' use of interactions will help with many of our customers' common business use-cases, including:
- Campaigns: An understanding of the impact of a campaign is the main goal for all Social Listening users, and Synthesio Plus will be able to give deeper insight into the impact that a campaign through the engagement level it had with customers.
- Brand health: Users can understand the true definition of creating and acting on buzz. For example, they will be able to know that while they might be number one in overall share of voice, they are number 4 in engagement with their customers.
- Insights and Market Research: Organizations look to Social Media to know what their customers are talking about and what trends they care about. Synthesio Plus will provide further insights into trends and audience information by looking at audience interactions and taking audience engagement into account.
Synthesio Plus is a premium offering, that is being offered immediately.
Synthesio, named the Global Leader by an independent analyst in two reports in Q1 2016 and an Editor's Choice by PC Mag, is a global Social Intelligence platform used by some of the world's top brands, and the agencies that support them. Synthesio is the framework for building social intelligence that provides real business results. Whether an organization's social team is built within Marketing or crosses multiple departments, business units or geographies, Synthesio helps teams listen to, and analyze, consumer conversations across social and mainstream media within one platform. Founded in 2006, Synthesio has offices in New York, Paris, London, and Singapore.
Senior Communications Manager