SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SocialChorus, the leading Advocate Marketing solution for brands people love, announced a 475% revenue growth in 2013. The company also rolled out several enhancements to the Advocate Experience™, the Advocate Marketing solution of choice for the world's leading brands, including for 20% of the Fortune 50.
SocialChorus continued to expand its leadership in the Advocate Marketing category in the 2013, having now delivered over 275 Advocate Marketing programs. In the second half of 2013, SocialChorus continued to build on its leadership in Advocate Marketing by welcoming more than a dozen Fortune 500 and category-leading brands.
These brands join an elite group of companies that have turned to SocialChorus for complete Advocate Marketing solutions. SocialChorus recent success also includes powering the largest employee Advocate Marketing programs in the world for a leading wireless carrier in the United States and a leading technology company.
"Advocate Marketing continues to be the most effective form of marketing – it sends an incredibly powerful message when consumers and employees advocate for a brand they feel a connection with," said Greg Shove, founder and CEO of SocialChorus. "By delivering the complete solution for brands that are looking for new ways to connect with customers and by committing to driving the goals they care about the most, SocialChorus helps great brands drive company goals, which has resulted in our rapid growth."
SocialChorus also rolled out significant updates to its Advocate Experience, the first and only complete brand-controlled social experience solution channeling customer, employee and influencer affinity into a powerful marketing channel.
The latest release of the Advocate Experience, Winter 2013, makes it even easier for consumers, employees and influencers to consume, create, and share content that reflects their experiences with the brand. Winter 2013 release enhancements include:
- More advocates: Recruit advocates across the web via email, social media, and brand websites.
- More usability: A new, truly social user-interface, makes featured content easier to find and enables advocates to preview content before sharing.
- More opportunities to create: Advocates can now create product reviews, photos, videos and complete surveys.
- More actionable data: expanded data and reporting options now answer key questions including what kind of advocates should be recruited? What communication best motivates advocates? How big are my advocate audiences? What content performs best with the advocates audience?
- More brand safety: Compliance is further ensured with advocate orientation, training and certification, embedded FTC-compliant hashtags, and ongoing human moderation of content.
With the new Advocate Experience features, SocialChorus now gives customers eve more capabilities to improve marketing success with employee, consumer and influencer advocates.
To learn more about SocialChorus, please visit www.socialchorus.com
SocialChorus is the leading advocate marketing solution for brands people love. The company's solution combines the leading software platform with Advocate Marketing expertise gleaned from over 275 programs to drive social engagement, earned media value and new customer acquisition. The solution of choice for the world's leading brands, SocialChorus is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Kohlberg Ventures and Windforce Ventures.