PARIS, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Interview with CEO Frédéric Oudéa
Société Générale, one of the largest European financial services groups, reports 2016 first quarter results. CEO Frédéric Oudéa comments on results and outlook.
Watch video interview and read transcript:
Topics covered in the interview include:
- Comments on Q1
- French retail banking
- International retail banking and financial services
- Global Banking and Investor Solutions
- 2016 outlook
About Société Générale
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 145,000 employees, based in 66 countries, we accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Societe Generale's teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses:
- Retail banking in France with the Societe Generale branch network, Credit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of omnichannel financial services on the leading edge of digital innovation;
- International retail banking, insurance and financial services to corporates with a presence in developing economies and leading specialised businesses;
- Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions.
Societe Generale is included in the main socially responsible investment indices: DJSI (World and Europe), FTSE4Good (Global and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (Europe, Eurozone and France), ESI Excellence (Europe) from Ethibel and 4 of the STOXX ESG Leaders indices.
For more information, you can follow us on Twitter @societegenerale or visit our website http://www.societegenerale.com.
SOURCE Société Générale