LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrate the wonder and joy of the holiday season at Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, alongside your beloved canine or feline companion. This French-inspired luxury hotel, known for its unparalleled accommodations and superior services, has designed a seasonal pet-friendly package dedicated to providing your furry friends with the most comfortable experience. Sofitel's 'PAW-lidays' package features an assortment of amenities and custom treatments to 'pawsitively' pamper your pet.
Details of the package, starting at $299 a night, include:
- Breakfast for two at Esterel
- Dog walking/sitting services $25 credit provided by Rover
- Dog Walking map around hotel
- In-room water bowl and pet food and treats
- A "Bon Voyage" gift for humans + a pet gift
- Credit worth $25.00 at SoSpa or LeSalon with purchase of a service of at least $100.00.
- Saturday, December 17th - Take a picture with Santa Claus and your pet from 11:00am – 2:00pm in the hotel lobby, perfect for your holiday card! Souvenir photo provided.
*Based on availability. Subject to 15.6% tax per night. Offer valid from November 20 through December 25, 2016. For room only, $199. To book, please call the hotel directly at 310-278-5444.