SHANGHAI, Nov. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The 16th China Plum Blossoms and Wintersweets Exhibition will be held at the Shanghai Haiwan National Forest Park in 2018. In order to make this event a great success, Shanghai Haiwan National Forest Park is hereby soliciting logo and mascot designs for the 16th China Plum Blossoms and Wintersweets Exhibition from design companies and designers around the world.
- 50,000 RMB will be awarded to the First Prize Winner;
- 5 people will be awarded nominee prizes of 5,000 RMB/per person;
Note: The individual income tax should be taken care of by the winners.
- Logo and mascot designs should be submitted together. Seperate submissions will be considered as invalid.
- The logo should show the color, appearance and beauty of the plum blossom and/or wintersweet. It should also show the characteristics of 16th China Plum Blossoms and Wintersweets Exhibition.
- The designs should be easily applied and used in many forms and on many occasions including being printed on name cards, official letters, envelopes and promotional items.
- The designs must be unpublished original works. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Text description is required.
Time: From November 1, 2016 to December 25, 2016
- Submit your works by e-mail to: [email protected] and leave your name and contact information in the body of the mail.
- The designs of the logo and mascot should be in the form of a JPG image; the text description should be in a Word document.
- Submitted works shall be unpublished and original. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Should infringement be involved, the organizer will bear no responsibility for it.
- All participants shall save manuscripts by themselves. All submitted works will be kept by the organizer for reference and will not be returned. The ownership and copyright of the awarded works shall belong to the organizer.
- When submitting your works, please leave the contact information including author's name, address and phone number. E-mail sent time will be regarded as submission time.
- The final interpretation rights for this event are reserved by Shanghai Haiwan National Forest Park.
SOURCE Shanghai Haiwan National Forest Park