SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a leading provider of big data applications, today announced the first wave of speakers for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 (https://empower.solix.com/), a leading global big data conference. Hortonworks CEO Rob Bearden and CTO Scott Gnau will headline the event's keynote panel, with Hortonworks as a Platinum Sponsor.
Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is a one-day gathering of business leaders and big data experts across industries, evangelizing analytics, big data, and the cloud. With a variety of speakers and panels, explore how enterprises can improve cost, compliance, control, customer, and cash flow by leveraging disruptive and innovative big data technologies.
When: November 1, 2018
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 includes the following key industry leaders:
- Keith Angell, President & CEO at Velocity Technology Solutions
- Rob Bearden, CEO, Hortonworks
- Gary Burke MBA, ACMA
- Colin Cecil, IT Director, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Avijit Chatterjee, Chief Analytics Officer at IBM Morgan Stanley & Metlife
- Neeraj Chawla, Associate Managing Director at Accenture
- Joydeep Das, Senior Director, Products, Cloudera
- Jnan Dash, Software Industry Veteran & Visionary in Silicon Valley
- Peter Evans, Senior Director Big Data Solutions at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Kishore Gadiraju, Vice President, Engineering at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Charlie Garry, Director, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Scott Gnau, CTO, Hortonworks
- Sai Gundavelli, Founder/CEO, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Veena Gundavelli, Founder & CEO, Emagia Corporation
- Mark Harding, CTO at Minds
- Gautam Jain, Philosopher, Teacher and Corporate Resource, and Dean at Vedanta Cultural Foundation
- Rishi Kumar, Vice President, Strategic Business - Big Data, Analytics, at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Mark Lee, Sr. Vice President, Services at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Gaurav Patel, Director at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Russ Puryear, VP of Sales at Solix Technologies
- Roger Royse, Founder at Royse Law Firm
- Phyllis (Miller) Saavedra, Order to Cash Executive and SME at Emagia Corporation
- Alan Schneider, Director, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- John Zhong, SVP at Citigroup
"Solix EMPOWER has grown to be the only industry event focusing on big data applications for CXOs, senior IT leaders, architects, and developers," said Sai Gundavelli, Founder/CEO, Solix Technologies. "We look forward to gaining innovative insight from our newly announced speakers in November at Solix EMPOWER New York 2018."
Confirmed sponsors and partners for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 include Cloudera, Datafloq, Digital Analytics Association, Hortonworks, IBM, Inside Big Data, LTI, Minds, NTT Data, Roaring Elephant, and the Touch-A-Life Foundation.
To view the latest Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 agenda, please visit http://empower.solix.com/agenda.
Registration for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is now open, with early bird discounts. To register, visit http://empower.solix.com/registration.
If you are interested in speaking at or sponsoring Solix EMPOWER New York 2018, please visit http://empower.solix.com.
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Big Data Suite offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit http://www.solix.com.
SOURCE Solix Technologies, Inc