HYDERABAD, India and SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Solix Technologies, Inc., a leading big data application provider, today announced its third and final wave of new speakers for Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 (http://empower.solix.com/), India's largest big data conference.
In association with ETCIO.com (an initiative of The Economic Times) and actively supported by TiE Bangalore, Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 is a one-day conference aimed at educating and inspiring enterprises to become truly data driven.
When: Friday, April 28th, 2017
Where: Hotel Park Plaza, Bangalore, India
New speakers announced for Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 include:
- Satyanandan Atyam, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Bharti AXA General Insurance
- Justin Bock, CEO & Founder at BOCK CORP
- T.G. Dhandapani, Former CIO, TVS Motor
- Durga Gadiraju, Founder at IT Versity, LLC
- Neeraj Goyal, VP Engineering, Cloud Platform at Snapdeal
- Chakrapani Koppala, Big Data Enterprise Architect at Wipro
- Neetika Maheshwari, Founder and CEO, Accelero Corporation
- Subrata Mandal, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Aliaxis Group of Companies in India
- Sudipta Sinha Majumdar, Former Lead Architect - Big Data and Analytics, Honeywell
- Deepak Mudalgikar, Senior Vice President at HDFC Bank
- Karthik Padmanabhan, Data Science Manager at Ford Motor Company
- Pethuru Raj, Chief Architect at Reliance Jio Cloud
- Vinay Rayker, Manager - Technical Alliances at Cloudera
- Udaya Shankar, Head - Sales and Solutions, India - Analytics at Wipro
- Mahesh Tiyyagura, CTO, Aditya Birla Online Fashion Private Limited
- Krishnadas Unni, Director, Client Services - Asia Pacific, China & Japan - IBM Cognitive Process Services
- JP Yadav, General Manager at Maruti Udyog Limited
Forrester stated in its 13 March 2017 "Four Steps To A Data Management Strategy in Light Of Big Data" report:
"Data is the lifeblood of your entire organization. It should enlighten every function of the business, including customer experience (CX), operations, marketing, sales, service, and finance. A data management (DM) strategy is critical."
"With sessions led by more than 50 industry leading experts, Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 has become the largest big data conference in India," said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc. "We're excited for the opportunity to bring together so many big data technology thought leaders to discuss the data-driven enterprise."
To view the full Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 agenda, please visit http://empower.solix.com/agenda
Early bird registration discounts are now available for Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017. To register, visit http://empower.solix.com/registration
For speaker and sponsorship opportunities at Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017, please visit http://empower.solix.com
About Solix Technologies, Inc.
Solix Technologies, Inc. is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Big Data Suite offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit http://www.solix.com
Connect with Solix
Visit our website: http://www.solix.com
Follow us on Twitter: @solixbigdata
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/solixtechnologies
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/9661
PulpPR for Solix
SOURCE Solix Technologies, Inc