OKLAHOMA CITY, Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SONIC®, America's Drive-In®, is adding three new additions to its team of breakfast burritos. Each of the new burritos – The Ultimate Meat & Cheese™ Breakfast Burrito, The Fiesta Steak Breakfast Burrito and The Steak & Egg Breakfast Burrito – offers guests a delicious, on-the-go breakfast option just in time for the back-to-school rush.
And the burrito bliss doesn't stop in the morning. The entire SONIC menu is available all day – and the burritos are no exception.
"With a distinctly SONIC topspin on flavor, these new menu items fit right in on SONIC's breakfast burrito team," said Danielle Vona, chief marketing officer for SONIC. "And with the entire SONIC menu available all day, our guests can satisfy their breakfast cravings morning, noon or night."
SONIC: The Team Burrito Lineup
- New! Ultimate Meat & Cheese Breakfast Burrito™ – Savory sausage, crispy bacon, golden tots, zesty cheese sauce, melty cheddar cheese and fluffy eggs wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
- New! Fiesta Steak Breakfast Burrito – Carne Asada seasoned sirloin steak, sliced jalapenos, golden tots, diced onions & tomatoes, melty cheddar cheese and fluffy eggs wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
- New! Steak & Egg Breakfast Burrito – Marinated Sirloin Steak, golden tots, melty cheddar cheese and fluffy eggs wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
- SuperSONIC® Breakfast Burrito – SONIC's regular, sausage breakfast burrito made even more delicious with onions, tomatoes, tots and spicy jalapenos.
- Breakfast Burrito – priced at $1.99, the sausage or bacon breakfast burrito with egg and cheese is a great option to start your day at a great price.
SONIC®, America's Drive-In® (NASDAQ/NM: SONC) started as a hamburger and root beer stand in 1953 in Shawnee, Okla., called Top Hat Drive-In, and then changed its name to SONIC in 1959. The first drive-in to adopt the SONIC name is still serving customers in Stillwater, Okla. As the nation's largest chain of drive-in restaurants, SONIC has more than 3,500 drive-ins in 43 states coast to coast. Approximately 3 million customers eat at SONIC every day; and with more drink combinations than any other quick-service restaurant –398,929 – SONIC is Your Ultimate Drink Stop®. For more information about Sonic Corp. and its subsidiaries, visit SONIC at SonicDriveIn.com. Through Limeades for Learning®, SONIC and its franchise partners have donated more than $1.3 million dollars to public school classrooms in local communities across the country. Visit www.limeadesforlearning.com to learn more about SONIC's commitment to education.
Anita Strohm, (816) 423-6188
SOURCE SONIC, America's Drive-In