FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- SourceRight Solutions today announced the launch of SourceRight Advisor for talent acquisition programs, a workforce analytics and thought leadership solution that draws on the company's experience, information, knowledge and scale to help businesses develop better-informed strategies to optimize their services and workforce management spend.
SourceRight Advisor will deliver specialized expertise and guidance including policy, compliance, change management, market intelligence and supplier relations. The insight companies receive from SourceRight Advisor will provide a panoramic view across all resource pools so stakeholders gain timely and accurate visibility into their services spend programs. This value-added program has the support of SourceRight Solutions client base as well.
"We view this program as a huge win for us as a client. Great data lends to making a Managed Services Provider (MSP) program work in a proactive way. When you are dealing with contingent workforces, 95% of the time you are reacting. The access to data and trends in the larger marketplace allows our organization make proactive decisions, which is very attractive," said Michael Bolinger, director of global human resources at Siemens HealthCare Diagnostics.
Cathy Clauss, vice president of workforce management for SourceRight Solutions, explains further. "By leveraging our insight and experience we have created unique solutions that will help buyers of services spend and workforce management programs to make more cost-effective and efficient decisions involving supplier spending. Our four decades of experience in this market have made us experts in program strategy and execution. We have developed the analytical skills needed to turn raw data into knowledge for our customers. In turn, we'll leverage that knowledge to develop customer-specific improvements for the programs we manage."
Data is at the heart of SourceRight Advisor. Rather than simply providing customers with standard reports, SourceRight Advisor analysts will merge data with insight — delivering the knowledge companies need to uncover supplier opportunities and enhance decision-making.
SourceRight Advisor will distribute its insights and thought leadership across a portfolio of programs, including:
- Social Media – Through SourceRight Insights, the SourceRight blog focused on talent acquisition and management trends, combined with Twitter alerts, managers will receive real-time advice on trends affecting their MSP programs
- Newsletters – The SourceRight Advisor will provide a quarterly analysis of major trends based on actual orders and payment information for the most popular hiring sectors
- Quarterly Business Reviews – Customized for SourceRight customers and meant to augment existing relationships, managers will receive detailed benchmark data and expert analysis of how market trends are affecting their programs
- Annual Market Reviews – Led by SourceRight's program leadership teams, this program will deliver market forecasts as well as specific program advice on how market changes will impact customer programs in the upcoming year
Key trends reported in the first issue of The SourceRight Advisor will include:
- Application developers in the state of California as the "Ugliest Job" in America; and engineering designer and drafters as one of the "Hottest Contingent Jobs"
- Shorter-term contracts as a leverage point for cost control and savings in IT and Professional Services
- Increases in industrial spend by more than 25%
To learn more about SourceRight Advisor visit the SourceRight Insights blog at http://www.sourcerightsolutions.com/blog/
About SourceRight Solutions
SourceRight Solutions manages outsourced talent acquisition functions whether for full-time, contingent or contract staff. Building upon our 60-year heritage in recruitment and staffing innovations, our solutions provide the workforce insight needed to drive strategic talent decisions, by leveraging embedded technologies, a scalable global service model, and the best recruitment talent in the industry today.
SourceRight Solutions specializes in improving and managing workforce-related processes through a comprehensive spectrum of offerings that can be deployed singularly or in combination and include: Employment Process Management, our integrated approach to managing flexible, alternative workforce strategies; Recruitment Process Outsourcing for improved speed and quality of full-time hires; Professional Contingent Workforce Services that enhance the acquisition and management of "free agent" contractors and consultants while mitigating associated risk; and, Managed Service Provider programs to improve the procurement of an organization's contingent workforce, increasing quality while reducing supplier costs.
SourceRight Solutions is a division of SFN Group, Inc. SFN operates a family of specialty businesses providing strategic workforce solutions in professional services and general staffing.
To learn more, please visit www.sourcerightsolutions.com.
SOURCE SourceRight Solutions