LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Forget flowers and don't even think about teddy bears this Valentine's Day. Instead show that special someone how much you care with time at the spa. You can indulge your sweetheart with a soothing spa treatment, or couples can relax together with a time-out at the spa.
"With the stress of the holidays finally over, Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity for you and a loved one to de-stress," said ISPA President Lynne McNees. "In fact, stress is the No. 1 reason people go to the spa. There is no better place to take a time-out and reconnect."
These ISPA member offerings will make your heart flutter:
- The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL - Harmonize: The Art of Couple's Massage lets couples learn massage techniques they can use at home. This 70-minute session is overseen by a therapist who will guide you to perfection for $190.
- Don CeSar Beach Resort, A Loews Hotel, St. Pete Beach, FL – Chocolate Raspberry Anti Oxidant Facial exfoliates skin with raspberry seeds, then moisturizes with a chocolate vitamin mask. It's finished with a hydrating raspberry infused creme. This 45-minute treatment at $75 includes a complimentary travel kit.
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz, NY – There's no better time to renew your vows and I Do…Take Two lets you do it in style. It includes accommodations, meals and a spa credit for $329 per person.
- Oasis Day Spa, New York, NY – Couples Duet Package includes 60-minute side-by-side facials and massages for $400.
- The Ritz-Carlton Westchester Spa, White Plains, NY - Champagne Sugar Scrub exfoliates with raw sugar cane, while champagne grapes provide antioxidants for the appearance of youthful skin. Orange essential oils calm, while green tea soothes the skin. A 60-minute treatment for $150.
- The Spa at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, PA – The Chocolate Spa-Sampler, Feb. 1-25, will get your mouth watering with a cocoa massage, cocoa bath and a choice of polish or sugar scrub. A three-hour treatment for $196.
- Spa Reveil, Austin, TX – 24K Gold Facial fights off free radicals and prevents premature aging while stimulating cellular growth. Available through Feb. 28 for $150.
About the International SPA Association
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. More details are available on www.experienceispa.com.
Shelby Jones, International SPA Association
SOURCE International SPA Association