LEXINGTON, Ky., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dads don't treat themselves enough, so spas have made it easy to give dad some tender, loving care on Father's Day. International SPA Association (ISPA) members around the world are offering men's only packages that are perfect for the man's retreat.
"The International SPA Association Spa Consumer Snapshot Initiative Volume Three shows that more men than ever are visiting spas, 47 percent of all spa-goers are male," said ISPA President Lynne McNees. "This is exciting news, as the number one reason people go to the spa worldwide is to learn how to manage their stress, stress is not a gender specific issue. Along with spas catering more to men, they are becoming more comfortable with the idea of going to a spa. Men are finally catching on to what women have known all along."
Some ISPA members offering men's only packages:
- Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary- The Gentleman's Manicure includes grooming of the nails and cuticles, exfoliation and a hand massage for a professional look.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, Pa.- Masculine relaxation is on tap with the Men's Microbrew Break, which features a deep cleansing and relaxing facial, massage and lunch, served with a locally brewed beer.
- Mii amo Spa, Sedona, Ariz.- The Journeyman's Facial uses products crafted specifically for men and includes a facial and foot massage.
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, Ojo Caliente, N.M.- The Men's Fitness Face Therapy providing skin care, hot herbal towel therapy, and a soothing face, neck and shoulder massage.
- The Spa Ritual, Calgary, Canada- The Zen for Men Package is designed for men to enjoy a therapeutic massage, scalp treatment and a sports pedicure.
- Sundara Inn & Spa, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.- An aromatherapy massage focuses on either relaxation or deep tissue based on what dad needs with the Men's Vitalizing Massage.
- The Spa at Travaasa Austin, Austin, Texas- What Ales You melts the aches and pains away with this exclusive men's package, including a massage and peppermint foot care, while enjoying organic Texas ale.
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. More details on ISPA are available on experienceispa.com.
SOURCE International SPA Association