CHICAGO, Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is offering couples a special Valentine's Day menu at its premier Great Street restaurant. The Chicago hotel menu will include three courses and a complimentary bottle of select wine for $65 plus tax and gratuity.
After a romantic champagne toast, the lovely couple will be treated to the following menu at the Chicago hotel restaurant:
- She Crab Bisque and Mint Mascarpone Quenelle OR
- Baked Chevre, Arugula, Candied Strip Beets, Fennel, Apple and Chest Nut Balsamic Must
- Smoked Tenderloin, Butter Poached Lobster, Truffle Risotto, Turnips, Fava Beans, Brussels, King Trumpet and Bordelaise OR
- Faisan Au Vin, Pearl Onions, Thumbelina Carrots, Parsnip Puree and Apple Wood Bacon OR
- Roasted Hiramasa, Shiso, Edamame, Pickled Peppers, Romanesco and Ginger Consomme
- Passion Fruit Doughnuts with Guava Jam OR
- Cashew Frangipane, Charred Grapefruit, Pear Nectar, Fennel Pollen and Spearmint
Once guests have finished their meal, they can retreat to luxurious Chicago hotel rooms complete with skyline views, over-sized bathrooms and premium bedding with designer duvets and plush linens.
Make your dinner and hotel reservations now to celebrate Valentine's Day with your sweetheart.
About Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Encounter the sophisticated ambiance of a premier Chicago hotel near theatre districts and famed museums at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, an intriguing urban sanctuary in the heart of downtown. As a hotel in Chicago, IL situated on the north edge of the Loop, this Chicago luxury hotel is steps away from upscale shopping, fine dining and famed Millennium Park. Revitalize body and mind in downtown luxury Chicago hotel rooms boasting unique amenities with marble accents and stunning skyline views of the city's architecture. Unwind in style at the Rejuvenation Center inside this hotel in downtown Chicago boasting a refreshing indoor pool and indulgent spa treatments. Experience Bar Novo, a downtown Chicago hotel setting unlike any other providing a trendy and distinguished night-life scene serving delectable dishes and creative cocktails. Discover something wonderfully new from a Chicago, Illinois hotel providing guests a refined atmosphere and sense of style at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 800-468-3571, or visit www.marriott.com/chisr.
SOURCE Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel