Spectrum Gaming Group to Address Connecticut Legislative Forum on Sports Betting
27 Feb, 2018, 01:30 ET
HARTFORD, Conn., Feb. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectrum Gaming Group, an independent consultancy that advises both governments and companies on gaming law and regulation, will speak at "Gaming: A National Perspective," a forum being held by the Connecticut Public Safety and Security Committee under the direction of State Rep. Joe Verrengia, who co-chairs the committee.
The forum will be held March 1 at 11 a.m. in Room 2C of the Legislative Office Building in Hartford.
Spectrum will be represented by Executive Vice President Adam Steinberg, who leads Spectrum's work in sports betting, online gaming and other emerging forms of gaming. Steinberg has nearly 20 years' experience in financial services and gaming. He is a widely quoted gaming industry source, with multiple television appearances on CNBC and Bloomberg Television, and has been a featured speaker at industry conferences. Steinberg is a Chartered Financial Analyst with an MBA in Finance from Cornell University and a BS in Accounting from Florida State University.
Other speakers at the Connecticut forum are:
- Les Bernal, Executive Director, Stop Predatory Gambling
- Sarah Koch, Assistant Director, Government Affairs, DraftKings
- Bryan Seeley, Senior VP and Deputy General Counsel, Investigations, Compliance and Security, Major League Baseball
- Dan Shapiro, VP of Strategy and Business, William Hill, Sports Book
- Quinton Singleton, VP of Corporate Strategy and Government Affairs, Scientific Games
- Dan Spillane, Senior VP Assistant General Counsel, League Governance and Policy, National Basketball Association
Spectrum, which has worked in 36 US states and territories and in 47 countries on six continents, also serves as Executive Director of the National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS), the only organization of state lawmakers that meets on a regular basis to discuss issues relating to gaming. NCLGS does not promote or oppose gaming but is primarily concerned with proper regulation of the industry.
Spectrum, based in Linwood, NJ, is a non-partisan consultancy that specializes in the economics, regulation and policy of legalized gambling worldwide. Its sister companies include Spectrum Gaming Capital, based in New York, and Spectrum Asia, based in Bangkok and Tokyo.
SOURCE Spectrum Gaming Group
Share this article