MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SRS Web Solutions, a leading U.S. healthcare digital marketing and technology company that specializes in creating marketing solutions for medical providers, announces the launch of a new, cutting-edge mobile app for dentists now available on Google Play and the App Store.
According to SRS Web Solution CEO, Samad Syed: "This mobile app for dentists modernizes and streamlines practices by allowing doctors to remain in touch 24/7 with their patients. In addition, this dental mobile app not only improves patient retention but also allows dentists to share promotional offers directly with patients. Users of our dental mobile app will also benefit from easy social media integration, which helps maintain that all-important 'buzz' about their practice."
Features of the New Mobile App for Dentists from SRS Web Solutions
- Patients can download the app for free and connect with a practice in minutes
- Open appointment slots can be viewed by patients who may then schedule themselves instead of calling in to ask about available appointment times
- Patients have access to information about upcoming and historical appointments, which significantly reduces the costs of no-show rates
- Allows patients to instantly post positive reviews on Google business pages
- Makes it easy for clinics to publish coupons to attract new patients
- Holds comprehensive contact information that is accessible with one click (maps, phone, email and social media)
- Can be customized and branded with a practice's logo and/or images
SRS Web Solutions' Mobile App for Clinics Proves a Hit with Dental Practices
By providing a state-of-the-art "window" with which healthcare professionals can announce promotional offers, share referral reward programs and interact instantly with patients, SRS Web Solutions' mobile app for clinics is proving to be indispensable to practices already implementing the app. Moreover, dentists are discovering that with the app practically running their practice, they are seeing more patients every day, improving quality of care and increasing revenue by decreasing overhead expenses.
Surveyed dentists also reported that the consistent feedback they receive from patients using the app has contributed to bettering their practice by accommodating patient needs and expectations. In addition to improving patient loyalty and retention, this mobile app for dentists facilitates communication with patients without having to deal with the inconvenience and unreliability of emails or voicemails that often fail to be acknowledged.
SRS Web Solutions provides a free demo app that can be downloaded on your smart phone, contact company to get the link and find out more about this app that is sure to revolutionize the way dentists manage their practice.
Visit SRS Web Solutions (www.srswebsolutions.com/mobileoffer.html) for more information about the newest dental mobile app available today.
SOURCE SRS Web Solutions Inc