WINDSOR, Conn., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today celebrates the 10th anniversary of its acquisition of Financial Models Company. The deal saw Global Wealth Platform (GWP), Pacer, Sylvan, Pages, Recon, SSCNet and SVC integrated into the SS&C offering, transforming front-, middle- and back-office services for institutional and private wealth managers globally. Since the acquisition of these solutions in April 2005, SS&C has leveraged its comprehensive technology portfolio and expertise to automate the investment management lifecycle and spur the adoption of these solutions.
"Over these past ten years, these solutions have proven to be a pivotal acquisition. I believe we have raised revenues 50 percent and significantly increased operating margin. We've demonstrated our ability to integrate quickly, delivering a comprehensive front- to back- office, straight-through-processing solution," said Bill Stone, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SS&C Technologies. "The opportunities created by combining Financial Models with SS&C have benefitted our entire customer and employee base."
"The acquired solutions continue to be highly complementary to SS&C's core offerings and customers have benefited from SS&C's strong cloud and service expertise," said Eric Rocks, Vice President and Managing Director, SS&C Canada. "Additionally, our employees have enjoyed increased wealth, career opportunities and being part of a large, customer-focused, competitive company."
Notes to editors:
Key highlights since the acquisition in April 2005 include:
- Recon 6, an enterprise reconciliation solution featuring advanced workflow to support enterprise-wide risk mitigation
- 70 leading global banking and wealth management firms using Global Wealth Platform, such as Deutsche Bank
- Enhanced workflow and a web-based portal interface built into Pages 6
- A new web-based post-trade solution, SSCNet, helping customers comply with SWIFT and other international trading requirements
- Canadian Fixed Income Evaluated Bond Pricing, Fixed Income Bond Analytics, and key data partnerships
- Sylvan User Defined Attribution (UDA), a platform enabling investment professionals to directly import custom attribution models from a spreadsheet
- Web-based end-user analytics and reporting for Sylvan, Pacer, and management reporting portals
- Sophisticated technology delivery options (i.e. software-as-a-service, business process outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions)
- Integration with existing SS&C offerings
For further details on any of the above, please get in touch:
Tel. +44 (0)20 3100 3613
Email: ss&[email protected]
About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software focused exclusively on the global financial services industry. Founded in 1986, SS&C has its headquarters in Windsor, Connecticut and offices around the world. Some 7,000 financial services organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services. These clients in the aggregate manage over $26 trillion in assets.
Follow SS&C on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The SS&C Technologies logo is available at www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8587