CHICAGO, PUNE, India and SINGAPORE, November 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
STAMOD Engineering, a Chicago-headquartered, global engineering design and prototype company has invested in setting up new offshore offices and technology to achieve this quick turnaround speed. This will enable OEM's, Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in Automotive Sector, Aerospace, Medical Product development and Robotics sector to increase the speed of product design and development. STAMOD also announces new services for valued partners and customers across the globe in mold manufacturing to build cost-efficient quality tools. The new services will also include
- Rapid Tooling
- Prototype and Production Mold Manufacturing
- Robotics Precision Prototyping
STAMOD Engineering is a global engineering design company headquartered in Chicago, operating in US, Europe, and South Asia. With more than three locations in the US, Detroit, Chicago, and Austin. STAMOD is well poised to support the global Engineering design industry. STAMOD's specialized solutions in Mechanical Engineering design, Sustenance Engineering, Simultaneous Engineering, Simulation, Analysis, Drone design, Product Design and Development, Plant Engineering, Knowledge-based Engineering, Multibody Dynamics, Design Validation and Testing services have reduced current designing costs of many global companies significantly from 25% -45%. STAMOD's Tool Designing services include the design, the prototype tooling and the production tooling with testing and shipping to global locations in Europe, South Asia, and Australia. Global OEMS in Automotive Space such as FORD, GM, SWIFT Drones, Global Autocon and many Global Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies find the efficiency, speed and global cost competitiveness with JIT deliveries beneficial to the growth of their businesses.
STAMOD is a portfolio company of ALCOR Fund and managed by a Harvard graduates, who plan to set up more offshore offices to support global customers in South Asia. STAMOD supports innovation hubs, OEM's, Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in Americas, Europe and South Asia to realize their full Engineering Design and Product Development potential, CAD conversion services, Engineering Design and Validation, Manufacturing Engineering, Automotive Design, Medical Products Design, Robotics Design and development, Industrial equipment design and development, Medical Equipment and Design, Engine development and design, Engineering Simulation and Product Design Testing and computer aided simulation models.
George Molakal, the Director of STAMOD, stated "We will work with companies to develop new products deploying latest technology and quick turnaround time to enable customers to reach markets first" I am delighted to see how STAMOD, as a portfolio company has shown immense promising opportunities in Engineering Design Services. We decided to go one step further and included Prototype Tooling & Production tooling in our range of services. Apart from being a specialist in Plastic Injection Mold Tool Designing, team has shown growth in areas like Die and Mold design, Aerospace Engineering, New Product Design, Development, and Product Engineering."
STAMOD works seamlessly with Clients, in three different models, with embedded staff on client's OEM customer locations doing product development and design, with onsite model working in customer location and providing offshore services in India.
STAMOD Design Engineering Capabilities include the following:
- NPD - New Product Design & Development
- Tooling - Tool Designing related to Plastic Injection/ Blow Molding, Sheet Metal Design, Die-casting Dies,
- BIW - Weld/ Inspection fixtures for Body & Chassis
- Product Simulation - CAE & FE Analysis, MBD & Kinematics, Optimization & CFD.
- VAVE - Value Analysis and Value Engineering
- RPT - Rapid Prototyping.
- Reverse Engineering - Generation/Creation of fully parametric & completely editable 3D CAD models & 2D associative drawings.
- Legacy Data Conversion: Conversion of old data in new system
- Engineering analysis and validation: Optimize product design to improve performance, increase lifetime, and reduce weight and cost, adopting alternative material
- Predictive Engineering: Plough back empirical data and analysis into improvement of product design and engineering
- Plant Engineering: to improve energy efficiency and minimize safety hazards
- Knowledge-based Engineering: Automating any simple or complex engineering tasks which are repetitive and logical in nature.
Manish Gupta, the Vice President of STAMOD, stated "American and European companies who want to have the advantage of innovative product solutions, new entrepreneurs seeking to work on product development, should work and enable simultaneous engineering to win contracts, reach the market first. Automotive Interior Designing, Automotive Exterior Designing, Automotive Exterior Lighting, Automotive Rubber products, Medical Product Designs and Robotics are some of the areas which STAMOD has done exceptionally well in past few years.
STAMOD Engagement Models include the
- On-Site - Engineers working on Clients location
- Off-Site - Work is being done in STAMOD's design center
- Embedded - Engineers working On-Site on Clients customer locations (new product design, etc)
- ODC - Offshore Development Center
- Project Basis/Man-hour basis
STAMOD designs tailor made engagement models as per customer needs. Mr. Jagannath Vedula, the Director - US Operations mentioned, "Engineering Design Services are need-based solutions for each company. Making Rapid Tooling, Production Mold Manufacturing & Robotics Precision Tooling with our partners and will help global companies to reduce their current designing and manufacturing costs."
STAMOD uses a variety of software such as CATIA V5, Pro-E, Solidworks, UG NX, Autocad, Autodesk Inventor, SolidEdge, CIMATRON, ANSYS, MSC-Software, Altair Hyperworks, ABAQUS, LS-Dyna
Speaking on this occasion, Meenakshi Gore, Sr. Vice President HR and Global Talent Acquisition said, "STAMOD has shown great promising growth in the last five years. The addition of new services for customers will give it an edge over the other players in the market. We focus on hiring talented and multi-skilled professionals on the team with a focus to bring the edge to Customers."
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Ste 1300
Chicago, IL, 60631, USA
Tel : +1 800 507 4489
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Stamod Engineering