PALO ALTO, Calif., May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Stash Hotel Rewards turns a year old this week, and to mark the event it's giving away millions of points to current and new Stash members. From May 16th through May 22nd you can earn 1,000 bonus points when you join Stash. And if you're already a Stash member, you can earn 1,000 bonus points by staying at any of the 147 independent hotels that participate in the program. The company estimates that it will give away more than two million points during this week-long promotion.
The past year has been one of rapid growth for Stash. The loyalty program for independent hotels launched on May 20, 2010 and was immediately embraced by a community of travelers eager for an alternative to big chain hotel rewards programs. Stash has added 82 hotels in the past 12 months to the 65 it started with–a growth rate of 126%, making Stash the fastest growing hotel loyalty program in the United States. The program has also expanded from 50 to 105 cities and recently announced its first partner in the Caribbean.
With this rapid expansion, Stash continues to partner with only the most distinctive and best-loved independent hotels which range in style from historic inns to family-friendly resorts, from extended stay suites to downtown boutique gems.
Details of the Stash Birthday Promotion:
- New Stash members: Earn 1,000 bonus points just for joining Stash from May 16th to May 22nd at stashrewards.com/birthday
- Existing Stash members: Earn 1,000 points when you stay at any Stash partner hotel from May 16th to May 22nd
More Ways to Earn Stash Points in May:
In addition to the 1,000 point bonuses offered to new and current Stash members, many Stash partner hotels are adding to the birthday celebration with extra point bonuses. For example, Stash members can earn:
- Double points when they stay at San Diego's Tower 23; Seattle's Edgewater Hotel; Riviera Palm Springs; Mt. Hood Oregon's Resort at the Mountain; St. John's Grande Bay Resort; Orlando's Buena Vista Suites; and The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami.
- Triple points when they stay at Portland's Hotel Fifty or Seattle's Cedarbrook Lodge.
- 1,000-2,000 points for Stash members who are new guests at AVIA Long Beach; Orlando's Caribe Royale; Atlanta's Artmore Hotel; Boston's Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston and The Lenox; Portland, ME's Regency Hotel & Spa; Portland, OR's RiverPlace Hotel or a number of Hotel Sierra properties.
- 5,000 points for their first stay at any Affinia hotels in New York or Chicago.
About Stash Hotel Rewards
Stash Hotel Rewards frees travelers from the uninspired offerings of existing hotel reward programs by making it as easy to earn free nights at an amazing hotel as it is at a so-so one. Members earn 5 points per dollar spent on their hotel room, resulting in a free night in a little as 5 typical stays. And Stash points can be redeemed without the blackout dates, point expirations or annoying category restrictions found in many chain programs. Travelers can easily sign up for a free account at www.stashrewards.com.
SOURCE Stash Hotel Rewards