TUSTIN, Calif., Jan. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Stay-Linked Corporation, today's premier provider of terminal emulation and related software technologies, announces availability of Stay-Linked version 12.
Stay-Linked introduced the first host-based thin client terminal emulator in 2002. The company has continued to drive innovation with true software-only session persistence, a GUI Administrator console for emulation configuration and session control, and the only emulator with Advanced Terminal Session Management included with terminal emulation licenses. Stay-Linked version 12 helps maintain the company's leadership position by adding the following:
- Enhanced Screen Recognition and Screen Reformatting
- Dynamic API mapping – Stay-Linked API's can be initiated by Screen Tap Spots and Key Presses, allowing the seamless passing of information from device to host, and extending the functionality of host system applications without modifying code.
- Row and Column Filters – Devices can be set up to take multiple actions on a single recognized screen and trigger events based on screen type and cursor location, all while greatly reducing the number of screen definitions required and simplifying the management of the actions associated with each screen.
- Auto Upscaling – Smaller reformatted screens can be displayed and used on larger devices automatically, eliminating the need to define screen appearance for multiple device types.
- Licensing - A dedicated Screen Recognition license is no longer required, as Stay-Linked Screen Recognition is now enabled by default on all v12 servers, enhancing the value to customers.
- Usage Tracking
- Access Data by User Name - Database can now be viewed by the list of users who have signed in to Stay-Linked, providing visibility into device usage and productivity by user.
- Data Export – Export usage data for near real-time analysis and reporting while leveraging additional tools customers may be using for analytics and streamlining of processes.
- Problem Determination
- Telnet Proxy Logging – Allows Stay-Linked Server logs to have visibility into a raw Telnet Data Stream. This feature provides IT and application support personnel with rapid identification of issues for appropriate resolution with minimal downtime.
"We continue to work diligently to address the needs of our customers and partners, simplifying the process through which they purchase and implement our solutions by promoting the Stay-Linked way," states Gary Brewsaugh, Stay-Linked President. "The end-user community has requested these enhancements and we are listening. The goal of the Stay-Linked way is to continuously reduce complexity while raising the level of usability and this latest version does exactly that."
Stay-Linked Corporation is today's premier provider of terminal emulation and related software technologies. Stay-Linked develops and supports software and professional services solutions for inventory control, warehouse management, manufacturing, distribution and retail application environments. Stay-Linked is headquartered in Tustin, California. For more information, visit www.stay-linked.com, or contact by e-mail at [email protected], by telephone at +1-714-918-7700, or @StayLinked on Twitter.
Media Contact: Gary Brewsaugh, Stay-Linked Corporation, 714-918-7737, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Stay-Linked Corporation