CHICAGO, Feb. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CMCSA, NEM, OCLR, TXRH, and WMB.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- CMCSA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=cmcsa&prnumber=22320171
- NEM: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=nem&prnumber=22320171
- OCLR: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=OCLR&prnumber=22320171
- TXRH: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=txrh&prnumber=22320171
- WMB: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=WMB&prnumber=22320171
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stock-options-reports-for-comcast-newmont-mining-corporation-oclaro-inc-texas-roadhouse-and-williams-companies-300412514.html