NEW YORK, May 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Frank's International N.V. (FI) relating to its proposed acquisition by Expro Group. Under the terms of the agreement, Expro shareholders will receive 7.272 shares of FI per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/franks-international-nv. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- PPD, Inc. (PPD) relating to its proposed acquisition Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, PPD shareholders will receive $47.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/ppd-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) relating to its proposed acquisition by BancorpSouth Bank. Under the terms of the agreement, CADE shareholders will receive 0.70 shares of Bancorp South and a one-time cash dividend of $1.25 per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/cadence-bancorporation. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you
- Knoll, Inc. (KNL) relating to its proposed acquisition by Herman Miller, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, KNL shareholders are expected to receive $11.00 in cash and 0.32 shares of Herman Miller per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/knoll-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Kimco Realty Corp. (KIM) relating to its proposed acquisition of Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI). Under the terms of the agreement, WRI shareholders will receive 1.408 shares of Kimco and $2.89 in cash per share. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/kimco-realty-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2020I SS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2020 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2021 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC