AUSTIN, Texas, April 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Register now and save. Early bird ends May 1, 2015. For those of you planning ahead for this year's travel and educational events, StormCon posted the 2015 StormCon program. Presentations will take place in seven program tracks: BMP Case Studies, Green Infrastructure, Stormwater Program Management, Water-Quality Monitoring, Industrial Program Management, and Advanced Research Topics, plus a special track that is being developed especially for the Austin event by Texas A&M University.
There are also five full-day preconference courses available, taking place on Monday, August 3:
- BMP Selection to Improve Your Watershed
- Construction Site SWPPP Compliance: Learning to truly implement a compliant program
- Stormwater Pollution Modeling for LID, TMDL, and Retrofitting Analyses - An Overview of WinSLAMM
- Repairing Entrenched, Incised and Degraded Urban Streams – Techniques and Case Studies
- Designing and Reviewing Effective Sediment and Erosion Control Plans for Construction Sites
Certification review and training courses are also available. See the website for details.
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI)
- Certified Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System Specialist (CMS4S)
- Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC)
StormCon 2015 will take place August 2 – 6 at the JW Marriott Austin in Austin, TX. Online registration is open at http://www.stormcon.com/registration.html. Early bird ends May 1, 2015.
About Forester Media / StormCon
Forester Media produces StormCon® and publishes books and award-winning trade magazines, including Stormwater and Erosion Control. Forester University offers continuing education and professional development live webinars, on-demand webcasts, and self-paced study for industry professionals. Visit www.forester.net for more information.