NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- That summer feeling lasts longer in Bermuda. Out here, the turquoise waters are still warm and the pink-sand beaches still beckon well past September. There's plenty of time left to experience all of the mid-Atlantic island's year round activities – adventures like cliff jumping off towering rocks, cycling along the historic Railway Trail, horseback riding through lush trails and enjoying a Dark 'n Stormy® while the sun sets. Less than a two-hour direct flight from most major U.S. East Coast airports, a Bermuda vacation is the chance to stretch your summer in a truly extraordinary way.
This year, a Bermuda getaway is even more enticing – now is the time to escape for less.
Bermuda is offering travelers another chance to keep summer alive with the Splash Sale. Disappear to Bermuda and save 30% at some of the island's finest resorts and hotels when you book between August 22 and September 11, 2017. The travel window is from September 5, 2017 to April 30, 2018. Information about all the sales packages will be released on GoToBermuda.com on August 22.
Participating properties include:
- Aunt Nea's Inn – An historic Bermudian guest house located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St. George, Aunt Nea's Inn boasts exquisite craftsmanship from the 1700s and spectacular harbour views. Book by calling 441-296-2868 or visiting https://www.auntneasinn.com/.
- Cambridge Beaches – This glamorous, romantic and adults-only resort offers 94 cottage-style rooms and suites, a full-service European Spa and Holistic Healing Center, and the award-winning Tamarisk for fine dining. Book by calling 800-468-7300 or visiting http://www.cambridgebeaches.com.
- Coco Reef Resort – This resort is situated in extensive manicured gardens on an exquisite private beach on the breathtaking south shore of Bermuda. Book by calling 441-236-5416 or visiting http://cocoreefbermuda.com.
- Coral Beach and Tennis Club – Enjoy casual elegance set within 26 acres of the most beautiful and luscious sub- tropical grounds overlooking the South Shore. Book by calling 441-236-2233 or visiting http://www.coralbeachclub.com.
- Fairmont Southampton – Located on Bermuda's highest point, the Fairmont Southampton features lush tropical gardens, pink sandy beaches, azure blue seas and spectacular sunsets. Book by calling 800-257-7544 or visiting http://www.fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda.
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort – With a private beach featuring two secluded coves in an enclosed bay, Grotto Bay is distinguished by a spa located in an underground cave. Book by calling 441-293-8333 or visiting http://www.grottobay.com.
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club – This newly renovated architectural beauty sits along the Hamilton Harbour and features several new amenities including Marcus' by Marcus Samuelsson, the only celebrity chef-helmed restaurant on Bermuda; exhale, leading lifestyle and wellbeing brand; and a 60-berth marina. Book by calling 441-295-3000 or visiting https://thehamiltonprincess.com.
- Newstead Belmont Hills – Newstead Belmont Hills is centrally located with a full view of Hamilton Harbour that can be enjoyed from guests' private patios or balconies. Book by calling 441-236-6060 or visiting http://www.newsteadbelmonthills.com.
- The Reefs – Family-owned and operated by native Bermudians, The Reefs is nestled in a pink sand cove surrounded by wind-swept limestone cliffs. Book by calling 800-742-2008 or visiting http://www.thereefs.com.
- Rosewood Tucker's Point – Sophisticated, chic and opulent, this luxury resort sits comfortably on Bermuda's largest private beach and is home to one of the island's most famous golf courses. Book by calling 888-767-3966 or visiting http://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/tuckers-point-bermuda.
- St. George's Club – Located in the UNESCO World Heritage site of St. George, The St. George's Club offers an intimate enclave with charming cottages with full kitchens and spacious patios. Book by calling 441-297-1200 or visiting http://www.stgeorgesclub.com/Page/Home.
Out here is closer than you think. Located in the Atlantic Ocean off North Carolina's coast, the island of Bermuda is just a two-hour nonstop flight from most eastern U.S. airports. Attracting adventure seekers, explorers, romantics and originals, Bermuda is where people, cultures, and an alluring mystique swirl together, connecting visitors to a place far from everyday life. The island's legendary pink-sand beaches, frozen-in-time historic towns, and pastel-coloured buildings stand out at first. But it's Bermuda's original, ever evolving take on island life that brings travelers out here again and again. The Bermuda experience is elegantly relaxed and genuinely warm, celebrating culture, reveling in nature and staying open to whatever is around the bend. Recently, the 35th America's Cup, held in Bermuda May and June of 2017, brought a fresh energy to the destination, with new and redeveloped hotels, must-visit attractions and restaurants adding to the island spirit. Visit www.gotobermuda.com, www.facebook.com/bermudatourism and www.twitter.com/bermuda.
email@example.com | (212) 889 1700