SHANGHAI, March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- On February 26, 2012, 9 buildings of Touchroad Diamond Innovation Park were having their roofs sealed. It announced the completion of the structure for "Africa Center". The Park covers an area of 38,000 m2. The construction area covers 130,000 m2 with 1,000 underground parking spaces. The park is composed of nine 5A-Level comprehensive buildings of high intelligence. There is also a helipad to provide pickup service for our distinguished guests.
"Africa Center" is an important part of Touchroad Diamond Innovation Park. More than 30 governments from African countries have agreed to set up consulates, representative offices of government and private enterprises in the "Africa Center".
Touchroad Diamond Innovation Park and Africa Center are invested in by Touchroad International Holdings Group. According to Mr. He Liehui, the founder of Touchroad, "'Africa Center' is a unique place in China, which serves as a "one-stop" cultural and economical exchange platform. The park has a complete set of facilitates including an international convention center, five-star hotel, shopping mall, restaurants, expo center, service apartment, medical center, etc.
The "Africa Center" will maintain the following functions:
- African Visa Application Center: This center will be responsible with the guidance of African embassies in China, to collect, screen and verify all the visa applicants' files Then the visa officers will decide whether the visa will be issued or not. The visa application center will make the visa application procedure more effective. It will not only reduce the workload in the embassies but also help visitors who come from areas far away from Beijing save money and time. The Visa Application Center is open 7 days a week. This Center will encourage more and more visitors to the African continent.
- African Investment and Trade Promotion Center: This Center will be dedicated to providing detailed and up to date investment information to Chinese investors. As a platform for exchanging investment information, it will help African Countries attract Chinese investors. The Center will also assist in pairing, scheduling and arranging meetings with the relevant parties in the countries where the Business traveler is destined. This center is now open to the public.
- African Culture and Art Center: The African continent is seen as one of the cradles of human civilization. Because of its unique environment, this continent is abundant with splendid culture and art. This center aims at spreading Africa's bright culture and diversified art in China and enhancing the cultural exchange between China and Africa.
- African Tourism Promotion Center: Through detailed information on tourism, the center will showcase Africa's pride of wild animals, natural environment and cultural heritage in order to make the African continent an important tourism destination for the Chinese market. The "Africa Center" could also provide customized program for the travelers.
- African Expo Center: Through the pictures and exhibits to show the culture and custom of the African continent to Chinese people, it will make China and Africa closer and help Chinese people understand more about Africa. Many African countries have already donated exhibits to the Expo Center.
According to reports, many governments from African countries pay high attention and give support to the construction of "Africa Center". The President of Mauritius visited Touchroad International Holdings Group two times last year and paid an on-site visit to "Africa Center". Touchroad Group has always been focusing on Africa for more than ten years. In 2009, Mr. He Liehui, the Chairman of Touchroad International Holdings Group received an award on "Ten Chinese Who Have Deeply Moved the African People" while in 2010 Touchroad International Holdings Group was presented with an award in the "China-Africa Friendship Award - Top Ten Chinese Enterprises in Africa". "Africa Center" will be completed and set to be operational in September 2012. Meanwhile, a grand opening ceremony will be held.
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Zhu Xiaochen
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +86-21-50307948 X8014