BRUSSELS, April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2011 Truffle 100 French Software Vendor's table was published this month. It confirms for the 4th successive year STS Group's progression in the ranking of the top 100 French software vendors. Indeed, in the 2011 table, STS Group jumps 14 places and is now ranked 17th French Software Publisher out of 100.
With sales in 2010 of 99MEUR and net profit of 9.9MEUR, STS Group strengthens even more its leading positioning as expert in the development of Digital Trust software.
With the announcement of the 2011 truffle 100, CXP also presented the key IT trends for the year to come:
- Cloud computing : an ongoing revolution; - Virtualization acceleration in IT systems; - The Saas wave supported by Cloud ; - 'Dematerialization' in every sector (aiming for paperless processes); - BI at the service of business analysis ; - From IT to Information Management ; - "Social", bringing a whole new dimension to collaboration ; - Mobile applications: speeding up adoption; - Agility and personalisation ; - Green software: going Green.
Initiated in 2010 already and accelerated in 2011, STS Group has reinforced the development of its activities around these strategic growing markets:
- Cloud Computing - through its subisidiary Risc Group ITS,
- Saas distribution model - through its STS Saas Manager product and network of Digital Trust platform partners, present in 18 countries worldwide
- Mobile applications - following the acquisition of Codasystem earlier this year,
- Optimization of business processes - through actives partnerships with companies specialised in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) and Contact Center space
- Dedicated solutions for SOHO and SMBs - with the launch by Risc Group INBOX of Confidence Services
The Truffle 100 ranks & analyzes the top 100 European and French Software Vendors (ISVs). It was created in 2006 by Truffle Capital http://www.truffle.com , a leading European Venture Capital firm. The research is based on data compiled from survey and analysis conducted over the years by CXP http://www.cxp.fr , a Market Research Organization focusing on Software, IDC, the premier global market intelligence firm, and the Top 100 Research Foundation. More information on: http://www.truffle100.com
About STS Group
STS Group is a software publisher and European leader in the digital trust area. Digital trust includes the authentication, interchange and "probative value" storage of any digital object. STS Group markets its software offer via a worldwide network of digital trust platforms. STS Group recorded in 2010 EUR99m of revenue and profits of EUR9.9m, with EUR64m in equity. The Company reiterates it does not have the status of Issuer raising funds from the public and so the share offering can only be made to qualified investors acting on their own behalf under Article L. 411-2 of the French Monetary and Financial Code. http://www.group-sts.com
SOURCE STS Group