SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, announced it is the only vendor positioned as a leader in six separate Integrated Talent Management MarketScape Reports from IDC for 2012; a first in this market. The IDC studies represent an assessment of vendors' recruiting, learning, compensation, performance management and social technology capabilities offered as part of an integrated talent management solution through the IDC MarketScape model.
"SuccessFactors emerged as a leader across all of the IDC's MarketScape talent management analyses," said Lisa Rowan, program director HR, Talent, and Learning Strategies. "SuccessFactors continues to move the industry forward through a commitment to continuous innovation."
"We have been a leader in Performance Management for many years and are truly thrilled that this year we've been recognized in three additional areas, including Compensation, Recruiting and Social Technology," said Kara Wilson, chief marketing officer, SuccessFactors. "This distinction confirms what we have heard from customers over the years: that our Business Execution (BizX) suite offers them the right tools to hire, develop and retain the best people and drive real business results. Knowing that vendors see us as a leader in not one, but all areas in talent management certainly motivates us to continue innovating for the industry."
In each of the six reports, SuccessFactors was identified as a leader. Specifically, the reports noted:
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #234365, April 2012) highlights that, "In addition to talent management, SuccessFactors broadened its perspective and potential reach with its Business Execution strategy. With the latter, SuccessFactors has extended beyond people performance to tackle business performance, which is natural extension to individual employee goal setting."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Recruiting in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235599, June 2012) noted, "SuccessFactors' demonstration of capabilities shared the position of having the highest marks."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Learning Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235597, June 2012) noted, "The user experiences are well thought out and easy to use. SuccessFactors has done well in integrating the Plateau acquisition into the portfolio."
- In the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Compensation Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235596, June 2012) SuccessFactors was called out for having "…strong rule building for compensation professionals as well as useful planning graphics right on the manager's worksheet. They also offer good graphical tools for calibration."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Performance Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235598, June 2012) noted that "SuccessFactors' demonstration of capabilities drew top marks….The SuccessFactors portfolio will be SAP's talent suite of choice moving forward."
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Social Technology in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis, (IDC #236025, July 2012) recognizes SuccessFactors Jam as a market leader that delivers both recruiter-based and candidate-based social media integration, extends learning beyond the classroom, drives engagement for new hires, and allows customers to build internal communities to aid in the rollout and support of performance, compensation, and other HCM processes.
SuccessFactors is the only talent management vendor that provides a complete SaaS-based set of talent solutions, core HR, collaboration, recruiting, learning, workforce analytics and workforce planning.
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
It's Time to Love Work Again.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/SuccessFactors
Like us: http://facebook.com/SuccessFactors
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
For media inquiries:
SOURCE SuccessFactors, an SAP Company